Information❄

Rule one:: don't start with hi or hey please state the person you wish to talk too and your character as well!

❄Rule two:: if you message first you start first THIRD person only 6+ lengthy lines no one worded line I need something to work with.

❄Rule three:: please tell me if the scene gets boring if you dont like the scene dont ignore or block me just tell me we can work out scenes.

❄Rule four:: I'm not always gonna have ideas right off the bat I need your help as well to create the scene for our characters.

❄Rule five:: this is a very mature sexual account the boys are very sexual if you can't handle it we can do a non sexual rp.

❄Rule six:: No killing off my characters, no abuse, suicide, kidnap, unless you speak with the ooa beforehand with the scenes.

❄Rule seven:: I'm one person on this account  I have a life outside of this app and I'm pretty sure you do too, so I'm gonna give a month of no replies but if I see your active and not responding I'll mute and mark my character as single.

❄Rule eight:: my characters are all bisexual I do straight roleplay as well don't be shy to roleplay with a girl all my guys don't all have to be gay!

❄Rule nine:: no text talk unless characters are actually texting in the scene but if you are talking to me I am fine with text talk.

❄Rule ten:: I do roleplay with single accounts but all I'm asking is if you and my character are fighting dont bring other people involved into yalls relationships I will block you.

❄Rule eleven:: anyways have fun! Comment a Netflix show that you think I might like!