Chapter 1 Accidental back story

© 2015 zoemoey

Message me via shugocharafanwaffles@gmail.com if there are any violations

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This books contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorised reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopy, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the Author / Publisher.

-------------

Hey guys, thanks for reading, this chapter is pretty much a prologue but it's important you read it. I'm trying to jump into drama straight away so please stay tuned and thanks!

Ellesari :3

~

This story should start right at the start.
But that would be a waste of time.
In short, the start was my first kiss with Patricia Heath at my summer holiday house, which she thought was an experiment and I thought was something more, which went terribly wrong.
I don't think I've talked to her once since, even though it happened four years ago.
Avoiding people is a skill I have grown aquatinted to. I don't avoid all people, my friends I keep close; but I'm the master of excuses.
"Oh sorry my phone's being stupid, you know, it being a shitbox and all haha"
"Sorry dude I deleted kik and just got it back, haha sorry again"
"Oh lol sorry i got another phone, I haven't checked this one for ages haha"
Most of the time I don't mean to block out some people, even my friends sometimes, but I'm not always that bubbly, charismatic girl.
I like to call myself a mix between an introvert and extrovert.
Recharging can be either when I'm with people or without, it depends on my mood.
Some people call it bipolar disorder,
Some call if a mood disorder,
Some people call it a period.
But either way I wouldn't know, because my parents can't see it.
That's enough back story for now.
Since the kiss I've been going to the holiday house less, and I've changed schools three times.
I guess I kind of lied; the point I sit at now is at 15, but my story starts when I was 13, in year 8; my second high school.
So I guess this is the back story and that other story is the back back story.
If that makes sense.

But either way, my story starts here, at 13 years old, freshly free from my old catholic girls school, confused as fuck and still oblivious to so much.
The Catholic School had thought me a lot academically, but more about the people in the world.
That year was one of my worst. I wasn't Catholic so I was naturally excluded, but as a twelve year old, with two best and only friends that had split into different schools, I didn't understand complete social exclusion.
But oh boy did it happen. I didn't even get to eat the damn crackers they give you after a two hour preaching session, and let me tell you I was hungry.
But somehow I still stayed happy.
Moving from group to group, health fanatics to goths and weirdos. But each one I ended up leaving because I had to put on an act for each one. The only group I couldn't distort my personality to fit into was the populars. I could understand all the concepts of every group but them. Yet it didn't fascinate me as much as understanding other groups did. And it still doesn't.

Whoops I lied again. Back story.

But that aside, I'm fresh into Rosebud Secondary College, optimistic yet shy, not even afraid that it could be a repeat of the Catholic School.
Rosebud was as public as a public school could get. I knew that as soon as I stepped in to witness a girl chugging two litres of custard from a carton for three dollars.
I think most of my fear came from me thinking my old friends who attended rosebud would exclude me, rather than being afraid of a repeat of total social exclusion.
I wasn't scared of new people. I was only scared of the ones I knew.
My parents had asked the principal to put me In Selma Kujaric's class, an old acquaintance from my primary school.
Through the help of a random guy, I found my way to the home room class.
Unlike many girls who had just came out of a Catholic Girls School, I wasn't the slightest but scared of guys. It just didn't phase me either way, I was so innocent.
I walked up to the room, oddly situated outside, away from the blocky buildings. It looked like a little house, overlooking a quiet courtyard.
I didn't even bother looking into the window to check what I was walking into.
And that was the last year I would do it.