𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿.

Your dad had left for work hours ago, and Atsumu was on his way over. You had Suna on your mind, not be able to shake the thoughts of him away. It was you to end things with him, and you thought it was the right thing to do.

He didn't make an effort for anything. All you two ever did was have sex and smoke weed together. That's it. You wanted more. There was a knock at the door, pushing you from your thoughts.

Wandering over to the door, you opened it to reveal Atsumu. "Hey," he sent you a smile and you allowed him to come inside. Sadly, you couldn't return it. "I'm sorry about the party," you guided him back to your bedroom. "I just got worried about you is all. Why did Suna...break the bottle that dudes head?"

"Oh," was the first thing you said before continuing to answer. "he just...wouldn't leave me alone. Suna noticed and helped me."

Atsumu sat on your bed as you did the same thing. "Y/n, are you sure you two are just friends? It seems that there's a lot going on between the two of you. I don't want to get in between something else..."

You swallowed the lump in your throat. "No. I wouldn't even really consider us friends," you say, lying to yourself. "he's just my dealer."

"You just disappeared last night, too. Osamu was also pretty worried about ya. People at the party said they saw you leave with Suna," Atsumu cleared his throat. "Yeah, we got into an argument," you tell him. You weren't lying about that, you just simply left out the sex part.

Atsumu believed everything you said, having put so much trust into you. "It doesn't matter, anymore. I'm just truly sorry for ditching you on our date, then trying to get you to...have sex with me at the party. Then leaving you alone by yourself. I was drunk and angry," you had sobered up after the argument with Suna, but it didn't matter anymore as you had said.

"Everything is okay. But...I do ask you to do one thing for me," Atsumu grinned happily, his face bright. "Hm?" you hum in response. "The tournament is in a few days, will you come? Osamu will drive you,"

Your eyebrows knitted together. "Osamu plays as well though, right?"

He shook his head. "Nah, Osamu quit volleyball like a week ago, bastard. Wants to focus on foodservice or whatever, who cares. I can't believe he fuckin' did that,"

"Oh," was all you could manage to say. "Yeah, it's whatever though. I'll get over it," he shrugged before his hand attached to the back of his neck, scratching it lightly. "but are ya down?"

You nodded. "Of course!"

"And there's going to be lots of people there," you nodded once more, leaning against the couch. "I'll be looking for you."

-

Atsumu stayed over and the two of you laid in the bed, watching tv. "I cannot believe he did that!" you complained, shaking your head at the TV. Atsumu grinned at you. "This is why I don't watch TV," you sighed and fell back onto the bed.

A knock on the front door and you looked to Atsumu. "Just a second," you say before standing and heading into the living room. It was a strange hour for anybody to be here, not that anybody would want to come to see you anyway.

Opening the door, you came face to face with none other than Suna. "S-suna," you take a look behind you and shut the door so only you could see out of it. "Don't worry, just came to drop these off," he reached into his pocket and pulled out your pair of panties.

He dangled them around on his finger before you snatched them from him, shoving them into your pocket. "Suna?" a voice came from behind you. Suna pushed the door open, taking a look at Atsumu. "Hey," he greeted, walking over and doing a handshake with him.

You felt awkward. You couldn't tell if Suna was doing this on purpose or not. Whatever he was doing just made you more infuriated with him. Here you were trying to push him aside and now he invites himself into your home, asshole.

"What're you doing here?" Atsumu glances over at you as he asks this. "Oh, I just came to drop off some weed," you held in a breath as Suna said this, scared he'd say what he actually came here to do. You knew he wouldn't hesitate to do so.

"Nice," Atsumu grinned, pulling you closer to him. "Y/n and I were just in the bedroom." you looked up at him, with a confused expression on your face. There was no reason to say that, so why would he? Suna almost felt like punching him, seeing as Atsumu was trying to make him jealous.

Suna nodded. "I'll leave you to it then," Suna took a step back and you stared a hole through him as he turned around, wrapping his hand around the doorknob and opening it up.

Pulling away from Atsumu, you walked over and locked the door, your hand lingering on the doorknob before finally heading back into your bedroom. "You seem mad," Atsumu says as he followed you.

"Not mad, 'Tsumu," you tell him, falling back onto your bed. "'Tsumu? I like that," he smiled and shut the bedroom door. You ignored him, laying against the headboard and pressing play on the TV.

-

go read my other fanfics