The move

I know that usually you would have these amazing best friends in the entire universe but my friends right now are just boxes of clothes,shoes,and makeup."My mom got a new job in North Carolina where we live but then she got premoted and got transferred to loss Angeles California it was a ruff move between being a new freshmen at Waldread academy",My parents and grandparents thought that I was a very bright girl and needed to be in a private school and so after a long time of arguments and groundings my brother Joey finally caved my parents in and my mom and dad talked to My grandparents and they send heck with it she's young, and needs to live her life as long as she can.The next day, "I finally got to my new house in California it was a really big house it was bigger than my old school back in North Carolina and it had six grades in it.The next day me and my best friend Bailey went shopping at forever 21 for dresses for hadyns 16th birthday surprise party"We can't wait really Bailey your gonna try on another dress u just tried on like a million of the same brand and they all looked the same just different colors" I know that but I have to, Brady has to like me in this".Bailey sat down and started to cry and so then Nevaeh sat down right next to her and said,"Its ok Bailey if Brady doesn't like u for u than he's not worth it honey" Really" as she wiped he eyes and sniffled "Its ok I'm sure he'll like u in whatever u wear I'm sure if it" "at least I hope" I said in my head because I didn't want her to worry.A week later it was hadyns birthday party we had to get there earlier because Hadyn gets home from fast pitch practice at least 7:30and. Party starts when Hadyn walks right that door and we all scream surprise happy sweet 16 booboo she couldn't even believe it her best friends were all there even the one person that she has had a crush on since FOREVER Jacob Reyna he's "5.7"inches and brown eyes and one big hunk of yum yum soup at least that's what she thinks!!!!!!!!!!...................................................................................................................................
Authors note.... I hope that u guys like my book so far I worked on it for ever actually it took me forever to figure out what I was trying to write about. keep on reading if u like it thanx again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!