It's a date

Jeong Teara a fashion designer by profession was a well known name in the the city of Seoul. She was just 22 she established her brand Taera Byte. The brand was known for his quality , comfort and style. 

Taera always preferred clothes with comfort. She used to design her clothing which gave comfort and style to be in fashion. Because when you are comfortable you are confident in carrying yourself. This vission helped her bag the entrepreneur of the year award. Rising business woman award etc. 

She was successful. She had everything yet she lacked one thing. She lacked a companion with whom she could speak her mind. Be vulnerable. Be herself. Be loved. 

Yes loved. She wanted to feel loved. 

She was jealous of her friend Nari. She had found her love in her best friend Ehn Seop. Although she envied her but she was happy for her. 

Nari's wedding was next month and she was here in her boutique for her wedding gown. 

Nari who cared for her tried to set her up with many guys but it was no luck. Yet she kept trying. Today while trying the gown she was trying to convince her to meet one of her friend name Jung Hae In. 

Taera was already frustrated. She didn't want to meet anyone anymore. So she sighed in frustation and told she has a boyfriend. 

Nari was busy checking the outfit told her to stop lying. 

Taera who was trying to convince her that she had a boyfriend and she doesn't need to set her up anymore. 

Nari who knew her friend challenged her to bring her so called boyfriend to her wedding. 

Taera had no choice but to agree. 

**************************************

Two weeks had passed but Taera had no backup as to who she should take to Nari's wedding. Now she had only three weeks left. Nari was rather persistent she wanted all the information about her boyfriend. She kept on asking his name, age , where he lives, occupation, where does he live etc. 

Taera had no answers so she told her to stop being curious as all these will be answered on the wedding day. It will be her wedding gift to her snd Eun Seop so they don't have to worry about her. 

******************************

Taera who had only one week left was confused what to do and was pressing her temple to calm herself and think for a solution. The new employee who saw her boss like this asked what happened. 

Taera explained her the situation she had created and didn't know what to do. Her employee suggested to try bumble app and ask any of the guys she likes to accompany her a day at the wedding later she can breakup. 

Taera sighed happily and told he she ll get a huge promotion for solving her problem 

Taera quickly downloaded bumble app on her phone. She swiped through many profiles. She didn't like anyone. She was scrolling when her attention went to a guy who looked like a model. She had seen him model in many shows. She taught this guy shall be perfect to rescue her. 

She chatted with him and set a date at the Alley's.

*************************

The next day she arrived at the alley to find that he was late for almost half an hour. She was about to leave when a Black Mercedes stopped at the entrance of the alley and a handsome man in black shirt and pants got down from the car. He had worn black shades. He looked so sexy when he removed his shades and entered. She didn't realize she was staring directly at him until he sat down at her table.

Sorry I'm late. Seoul traffic you know. Lee ji Hoon here

It's okay. Jeong Taera here. 

Well I have a favour to ask that's why I set this date. 

Favour? I thought bumble is to meet people and get to know each other. 

She explained her situation to him and asked him to help her this time. 

He agreed for the same. Not because he wanted to help her but he wanted to spend more time with her as this was the first woman who didn't tell him he looked dapper or hot on his first date rather talked about breaking up which he found amusing. 

************************************

The next one week they spent most of the time together going on dates, getting to know each other and sharing details like what do they like, their favorite book, favorite colour, food everything. Just in case someone asks them because her friend Nari would come to know if they were lying or not. 

They had been exchaning texts and calls too often even after spending almost all day together like they hadn't seen or talked to each other in years while it just had been hours. 

He would be lying to himself if he just said he was acting he had actually fallen for her even if had just met her a week ago. It was the same for her but she hasn't realized it yet as she was always good at building a wall against her heart because she was scared of heartbreak. 

****************************************

The wedding day had arrived. 

Nari looked beautiful in white gown while Taera  who was the bridesmaid wore a maroon dress. They both looked like angels. Beautiful. 

The wedding had began and the groom and bride were exchanging vows. Taera was so happy to see her best friend getting married. She had tears in her eyes. It so beautiful. She glanced at Lee Ji Hoon while they were exchanging vows only to find he was also staring at her. 

She just looked away blushing. 

They met the bride and the groom. Nari who was still suspicious wanted to test them. So she asked ji Hoon when was the last time he kissed Taera ? 

Taera was speechless and wished he didn't htter anything stupid. 

Ji Hoon said today in the car. 

Taera sighed and looked at him. 

Nari was convinced that he liked Taera at the way he was looking at her. She just hoped she could stay with him forever. 

******************

Thanks for saving me today and sorry if Nari put you  in awkward position by asking weird questions. You really saved me today. I'll always be thankful to you 

Yeah you should be. Don't you think you should reward me? 

What do you want? 

He didn't say anything but just grabbed her face and kissed her. At first she didn't reply to the kiss but slowly after few seconds she responded and they kissed passionately. 

They were conveying their feelings to each other via that kiss. The things they couldn't tell each other. 

That's how their fake date turned into a real relationship and now after 8 months of dating they were here. At the church. 

He waited for her in a black tux and tears rolled his as he saw her walk down the aisle with her father.

The priest asked them to exchange the rings and say their vows. 

They said their vows and he pronounced them husband and wife. 

They met by chance and fell in love by choice. 

That's how they lived their happily ever after. 

****************************************

A/N : Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed it.