66.The Wedding.

It's finally happening

It's finally happening. After all the chaos we are finally here together. And I have everyone that I love with me here today.

I was sitting in front of the mirror while I kept having all different thoughts.

The first time when we met and the very first thing that he received was a slap but than the very next time we had feelings for each other and came together.

After the tragic incident that happened with our families shook us to our edges and we all broke down. We broke up and than came back together after 7 years.

But still after many misunderstandings and problems we didn't break down and held strong.

Grandma was fixing my veil while having tears in her eyes. I could see her holding it in and not crying out loud.

I got up and turned around holding her hand in mine and our eyes met. If only it wasn't for them than I wouldn't have been here to begin with.

"Grandma what happened?" I cupped her cheeks softly while she broke down in tears. The moment where my eyes begin to fill with tears too.

"It's just that, you look so much like your mother and that you were this little and had to go through so much. But now look at you." She spoke with so much love.

"If it wasn't you who helped me in my vulnerable state than I won't have been here today grandma. It was all you and grandpa and it will always be you and grandpa." I hugged her tightly as if I didn't wanted her to let go of me.

"Your grandpa and I are always here with you. All of you have us so don't worry." We pulled away after a while and I nodded with her.

Jiwoo and Sunmi soon walked inside but after noticing the tears they came forward and comforted us.

"Grandma drink some water" Sunmi offered to which grandma politely agreed.

"I cannot wait to see you girls in your wedding gowns as well" Grandma caressed their cheeks while they gave her a smile.

"Alright now I shall go and check up on the boys." Grandma wiped her tears while I nodded my head.

"You look so beautiful y/n" Sunmi complimented me as I mouthed a 'Thankyou'.

"Oh girl you look hot as-" Jiwoo stopped before Sunmi gave her a warning look. It was whenever we cursed.

"Alright sorry" Jiwoo muttered slowly. We sat down and talked for a while until it was time for me to walk down the aisle.

Grandpa stood right beside me as I held his arm and we were standing outside the big wooden door that blocked us from the outside view.

"You were this little when I first held you in my arms and now here you are standing as a strong independent woman. I love you very much and I know for sure that Jungkook is gonna make you very happy darling and if he doesn't than don't worry I will-" I interrupted grandpa with a chuckle and kissed his right cheek softly.

"Thankyou for taking care of me and making me the strong independent woman that I am today." I spoke honestly while he caressed my hand softly as a sign saying that he will always be there with me.

Soon the doors opened and both of us walked towards where Jungkook stood in his black tuxedo, looking by far the most handsome man that I have ever laid my eyes on.

His eyes were wide open when he looked at me but soon they were filled with tears as he wiped them away before they fell down.

Grandpa gave my hand in his as he helped me get up on the stage with him. Both of us held hands together while we stood opposite to one another.

"You look so gorgeous y/n. I'm at loss for words to express how I am feeling right now" You could hear the excitement in his voice.

"You don't look bad yourself Jeon" You whispered as he gave you a look which spoke 'I need a nice compliment'.

Soon the priest began talking and both of us stood still. It was now time for our vows as Jungkook began speaking. He looked at me and I nodded my head in reassurance.

"Lee Y/n. It was from the moment when you slapped me back in high school, I never thought that you would be the one I were to think about before going to bed and after walking up. The very moment I asked you out, I knew I did the right thing but after a while I became lost in which I had hurt you. But soon after 7 years when you stood right in front of me, I knew that I had to make you mine before anyone steals you away from me. And now here we are after all the problems and all the difficulties that we faced together. You complete me and you make me believe in myself and I can proudly say this 'I will cherish all the memories and the ones that we yet have to make together, for the rest of my life. I will take care of you and never let you go. I love you with all my heart that I give you today and now I can officially call you mine." The tears that kept flowing down from both of your eyes but it was the moment which you will never forget.

"Jeon Jungkook. From high school up till now. I am glad that we held on to each other and kept loving each other just like we did back then. I still cannot forget the time when you asked me to be your girlfriend and will never  forget the moment when you proposed to me. If it wasn't for you than I would not have been alive and standing right in front of you today. You acceptme for who I am. And like you said, you complete me just like I do and I hope our future is filled with so much love and happiness and togetherness. I love you too and so very much." Jungkook held a smile on his face which you returned.

The priest spoke for a moment and both of you said 'I do' and exchanged the rings.

"You may now kiss the bride" The priest said as Jungkook held your waist softly and pulled you closer before joining his lips to yours.

The crowd cheered loudly and both of you pulled away with your heads touched together  and shared a smile that was filled with so much fondness and I hope that just like now, we are crazily in love with one another for the rest of our life.

"You are the best thing that has ever happened to me y/n" He caressed your cheeks softly.

"And so are you mine Jeon" You pecked his lips softly before both of you laughed softly and walked towards the your family.

Yes, my family. I mean our family.