Meeting

"IM NOT HAVING YOU IN THIS HOUSE!"
"WHY? IS IT BECAUSE I'M GAY?"
"BEING GAY IS DISGUSTING HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!!"
Changkyuns mom runs upstairs and packs all of his stuff in a suitcase. She comes back down to see changkyun with a tear stained face.

"YOU FAGGOT" His mom says as she slaps his face.
"LEAVE MY HOUSE!" She grabs his shirt and drags him outside throwing him on the floor.
"DONT COME BACK EVER AGAIN" She slams the door close.

Changkyun couldnt believe it. His own mom kicked him out of the house just for being gay.

Changkyun curls up into a ball and crys. "Why is my life like this" he says while sobbing. He sits up and puts his clothes in his suitcase and zips it up.

Changkyuns life has always been like this. Arguments, his mom hitting him, him trying to kill himself. This all happened because his dad died.

Ever since he died its like his mom had turned into a different person. She would drink every night, pay people to rape changkyun, she would hit him and throw stuff at him. But he didn't do anything, because he knew. He knew that if he told anyone or did anything he'd get raped or killed. He has told the cops before but they didn't believe him because they thought he was mentally ill or had something wrong with him.

Changkyun stands up and starts walking away from this hell hole he has been living in. After walking for a while, changkyun collapses due to his weak body. He breathes out slowly. He gets his cracked phone out and scrolls through his pictures with his old friends. Shownu, Minhyuk, Kihyun, Hyungwon and Jooheon. Now you may be wondering 'what happened to them'. Well, they left him. No one knows why tho or where they went but they just dissappeared.

As changkyun is looking through his pictures, tears start to roll down his face as he remembers all the fun memories he had with them. He remembers when shownu gave a lapdance to kihyun and then vomitited on him. He remembers when hyungwon fell in the toilet. He remembers when jooheon twerked on minhyuk and then gave him a sloppy kiss on the cheeks. But one thing he remembers the most is when kihyun came to him and gave him a special charm. He said 'always remember us'

As changkyun was about to drift of to dream land, a black bag wraps around his head making him lose breath and pass out.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He woke up to someone injecting something into his arm.

"hello" a faint deep voice said. Changkyun starts screaming but suddenly stop as a gun is pointed to his head. The mysterious man starts laughing like crazy and then says in a raspy voice.

"your mine now babyboy"

Short ik but they will eventually get longer 😁😁
And welcome ig