The beginning

Y/n's pov-

It was a forced marriage..

Me and jungkook, we came back to 'our' new home after the wedding ended. His father bought us this mansion as our wedding gift. They wanted to give us space alone as it was an arranged marriage.

Sitting in the car, I was thinking is about my life, my future life, I was really nervous and scared..I didn't know what was gonna happen. What was in our future.. What's gonna happen in my new life? Will it be a beautiful starting? Or the last i could imagine? it was a new chapter of my life...

Suddenly the car stops and my thoughts got interrupted by a vold voice..

"Get out of the car."

I looked at him and got out of the car without uttering a word. Keeping my head low as I was scared and nervous. i didn't dare to look at him.

"let's go inside"

He says coldly as he looked at the front door while marching toward it with keys in his hand.
I just nodded and said,

"O-ok"

I stutterd out of nervousness and started walking after him like a lost pupp before he leaves without me. Following him, We entered the house, but there wasn't anyone to greet us, to greet me..

I definitely felt a bit disappointed but what i was even expecting, even our wedding was held in a private lounge with just a few close people cuz apparently jungkook hates crowd.

I looked around. The apartment...It was a pretty spacious, cozy and beautiful apartment indeed. Just like how i dreamed of to be my apartment would be..but didn't bother me that much cuz i was in my own world continuing overthinking about my future.

He stopped in the middle of the drawing room and turned around to face me and broke my train of thoughts.

He looked at me as he spoke,

"Our room is upstairs, go get fresh and rest"

"W-what ab-about you?"

Gosh he makes me so nervous! What's with his 'so-intimidating' aura :v

"No need to worry about me."

He said and just walked away.

Okay, that was rude! i was just showing a bit concern, what's with his attitude, Oh gosh he's so cold. I don't like his attitude at all, but I decided to shrug it off this time. Maybe he's just exhausted from today's event. Or so I thought... anyways he shouldn't be that rude, afterall we are in this together,, it was forced for me too, he didn't have to treat me like this on our very wedding day.

"Humph! Rude :( "

I sighed and went to my- our room while admiring the interior of the apartment while dragging my suitcase.

This apartment suits him so well.. He's so classy, you can just tell it by looking at him, always fit. As so the mansion, it was beautiful both inside and outside, decorated with modern furnitures. Admiring things, I headed upstairs to find my room.

To be honest, I didn't like Jungkook on the first day he came in our house with his parents, he always looked so stern, wasn't really my type, but the second time i saw him, i somehow managed to feel butterflies in my damn stomach.

Guess who got a lil crush on that jerk?

Lol definitely me, cuz WHY NOT. I'm the main Character anyways.