『070』

Previously on The Bangtan High~

Oh this is going to be a lot more difficult than I thought...

Continue~

You paced inside the green room, backstage, glancing at your wrist watch every now and then. "What a pleasant surprise!" You turned towards the door at that voice. "Eunwoo!" You ran towards him to engulf him in a hug.

"Hello everyone" you dipped your head at rest of his bandmates. "I wanted to wish you guys luck, by myself so I just stopped by" you said with a smile. "That's really sweet of you. Thanks" Rocky said with a smile.

"Best of luck guys, break a leg!" You cheered, "I mean, not literally" you said with a nervous chuckle to which all of them laughed. "Guys, you need to get ready" he manager alerted them as the make up artists and hair dressers filled in the room.

"Alright then" you turned around to leave, "Hey" Eunwoo stopped you. You quickly turned around to see his other bandmates moved to their respective places to get dressed. "Seriously, thank you for stopping by" he said with a genuine smile.

"Hey, ofcourse" you playfully punched him, making him giggle. "I am sure you guys are going to do fine. I mean more than fine" you assured him with exaggerated hand gestures. "Yeah" he said still laughing, hugging him bye, you went out of the back stage.

Dazzling, is how you would describe the scene. Shining brightly in the full moon night, the school ground was full of beautiful, sparkling fairy lights, covering the small tent shops that were set up along the sides leading to the perfectly lit up stage, you were so dazed in the beauty that you didn't not realise the crowd that started accumulating inside the premises.

"Hey, where were you??" You turned around to see a panting Medori, wiping off her sweat. "I was literally looking everywhere" she said trying to catch a breath. "Oh, I was just..." You looked around, ".... around" you replied.

"Why is this place so crowded again??" You asked. "Isn't it supposed to be just a bunch of students and teachers?" You asked confused. "Well, as far as I know, there are some ex students and some of the important people from the Investigation Bureau too" she said.

"Oh, I get it now. Where is Anne??" You looked around. "Community Service" Medori replied. "Community Service?? Why would she do that?" You asked. "I don't know actually, they give you those character certificates, I guess" she said.

"You know Anne, she can always use an extra set of written compliments" she said which made you chuckle. Humm, intresting.. you thought to yourself. "Hey wanna go grab some popcorn??" She asked and you noded.

"Are you performing anything??" She asked. "Nah" you shrugged, that's not what I am here for, you thought to yourself looking around. "What about you?" You asked. "I didn't even sign up" she said laughing and them noticed you looking around.

"Searching for something in perticular??" She asked. "Oh-- no. No, just, this looks beautiful" you said with an akward smile to cover up your lie, fortunately she bought it. "There you go" she handed you a packet of popcorn.

"The performance about to start, should we go and grab seat??" You suggested, "Yeah sure--" before she could agree, her phone went off, "Hey, would you mind going ahead, I will catch up" she said picking up the call in hurry and jogging away.

Even though it felt weird, you just shrugged it and walked towards the crowd but rather decided to stand in a corner instead of getting into a mess of people. "I thought you would want to catch a front seat" you turned around to the voice.