Chapter 1-Childhood

Then young wolf began his training at the age of three, but his would not be any ordinary training. His uncle Dark put him through grueling conditions and would beat him if Titus could not properly complete a course. Titus was not allowed to talk to other pups in fear of interaction will falter his training, the only ones he was allowed to talk with Titus was his mother, father, and Dark. Others would be in trouble if they tried to talk with him.

As the years went on, Titus would have no friends and obtain many scars from his failures in practice. But little did Dark know that Titus was also becoming more and more aware of his life conditions. At the age of twelve, he would sneak off at night and try to talk with others, but know one would mingle with him. Before Titus gave up though, another young boy would eventually start talking with him. Titus learned that has name was Axel, and soon they became secret friends. The two of them would meet at night, after Dark would fall asleep, and they would play and Axel would show Titus what he missed for most of his life.

More days would pass as Titus was becoming even more aware and began making plans to try and deviate from his uncle. Dark was unaware of how wise the young wolf was becoming, this would eventually be his own undoing. Titus even searched around Dark's home to try and discover his secrets, and one day he would find the true plans for Titus' training.

Titus discovered that Dark planned on turning him into a weapon for the Shadow pack. He would be used a not only a warrior, but an assassin as well. Dark would have him eliminate rival alphas and force their packs to be part of the Shadow pack, giving Dark more power and control. Now Titus knew he he had to deviate as soon as possible, but he can't leave Dark alive to try and use his plans with other pups. If he wanted to prevent a war, he will have to kill Dark.

The now fifteen year old Titus had to plan the assassination of his own uncle. Dark was to have a speech to address the pack in two days, Titus figured the sooner the better, so he planned to make his move his move that day. He snuck off at night and discussed his plan with Axel, who was on board with the plan, but worried for the safety of his friend. Titus assured him everything will be alright and to be ready for when everything goes down.

The plan was set, the pieces were in place, and now we wait.