Jonathan x Reader

Hey so I'm going to make this or try to make this a good fanfic.
Warning it's a bit sad-
Y/N: Your Name
————————————————————————
Y/N's Pov
———————
I was sitting peacefully on the soft grass, watching the sun slowly go down. I smile a bit, I heard footsteps steps behind me. "Y/N?" It was Jonathan. "Hi JoJo." I say, he sits down besides me. "You worried me." He says, looking at me, I look back. "I'm sorry, I just wanted to come out here." I say, looking back at the sunset.

All the sudden, he holds my hand gently. I look at him and smile softly, and looks back at me with a smile back. He kisses me on the forehead, and just giggles. I blush lightly, causing me to giggled too.

"Y/N" He says. "Yes JoJo?" I asked. "I'm so glad I have met you. Your smart, beautiful, and everything I could ask for." He says. "Really? You really mean it, JoJo." I say. "I mean it, I would never lie to you my love." He says, giving me a kiss. We pulled away from the passionate kiss. "I'm glad I'm with you too, JoJo." I say.

                      'If only it wasn't tragic'
"I love you JoJo." I say, crying. 'Curse you Dio!' I wanted to yell out. It was Dio's fault that Jonathan risked his life, to save me, to save the world. I let out a shaky sigh. "I'll meet you again some day, Jonathan." I say.