Prologue

-- Present Day --

' Hey watch it there hobo ' said a teenager passing by Scott McCall. ' Sorry ' replied Scott in a very drunken voice.

' I know you, you're Scott McCall aren't you - Former star player and Captain of the lacrosse team ' said the teenager.

' You got the wrong guy pal, Scott McCall is dead '. Scott replied and walked off into the distance.

== Dream ==

'Look out Scott' screamed a voice

-- Present Day --

Scott woke up from his dream terrified. He realised he ended up sleeping on a random bench. His phone beeped and with that he got into a call with his former packmate Stiles Stilinski. 'Scott, we need to meet up right now. I need your help the most right now best buddy.

' Ok ' Scott replied in an emotionless voice.

-- At Stiles and Lydia's House --

' Stiles, did you seriously just call me to help you take care of your daughter ? ' Scott said in a slightly annoyed tone.

' Yeah, why else would I ask you to come over in such a serious manner ? ' replied Stiles.

' I don't know man, I thought there could've been a supernatural crisis ' replied Scott.

' It is a supernatural crisis ' replied Stiles. Suddenly the two heard a voice.

' I'm back! ' said Lydia.

' Nevermind Scott, Lydia is back so it's all good, you are free to go ' said Stiles.

' Well, See You Later, it was nice seeing your faces ' said Scott. ' You too ' replied both Stiles and Lydia along with a giggle and a smile from the young Claudia Martin-Stilinski

' I'm sorry ' said Scott and placed flowers on not one but two tombstones. He proceeded to leave the graveyard and as he did, he reminsced on the day he got bit and became a werewolf, an event that changed his life in more ways than people could've ever understood. Suddenly he heard a voice.

'Scott?' said a very familiar voice........

Chapter 1 and 2 coming out on next Friday(ACDT)

Sorry for not being able to upload Chapter 1 as I've been unwell but I promise I'll get the next 2 chapters out by next Friday