Epic fail

Part 1 Well here I am waiting till true love come upon me. But my question is will it ever happen!?
I've been waiting for the call for the boy of my dreams to talk to me but no He is to be blind to see me, to know I'm a real person! When will he realize me that I'm here! "Mac! Mac!". Huh? "Macense! Where you paying attention!What is 24+700?". Ugh! The teacher always asking down dumb questions when we are in 7th grade! "Golly!" I reply. Mr.Funk, it's 724! You always ask these dumb questions that are so easy! Well then you certainly weren't sleeping in my class; thank you miss. DING! Finally , no more math and no more Mr. Funk! "Mac! Mac!", huh? Oh! Hi Kelly! Mac! Mac! What in the world we talked about this! Kelly tells me with anger."About what?" I ask like if I don't know what in the world she is talking about. "About no more daydreaming in math class; you literally look "like a dog with rabies!". "OMG!", I wasn't daydreaming or sleeping I'm the class! Then what were you doing? Kelly asked me really frustrated like if she was going to attack me for not paying attention in class. "I was just um...resting eyeballs?" I tell, I was confused. "Ok so you were resting yours while snoring and have hearts come out of your head? Is that what you telling me? Is that what your telling me! "Gosh you don't have to get so mad." " I'm not mad!" She tells me with her super loud voice. "Tell that to the vain poping out of you forehead!". "Oh Mac, look over there your weirdo crush is coming to you!" I turn and I see him ( fernando) coming up to me and I start sweating, my palms are getting red and are forming into a ball! I was so nervous, that's when he asked me "have you seen my red Clinton pen?" BOOM! That was me I had fainted and slammed right to the floor. I had messed it up said Kelly when I woke up at the nurses office! I was so confused, I didn't even know how
I got there. " Mac? Are you ok?" Kelly said. " I guess, but who did I get here, what happened, was it a dream or not?" I asked so many questions really fast! "Gosh Mac slow down I can't answer all of those questions asap! Ok first of all Fernando came and wasn't going to ask you a question, he was going to ask Macy the question, that's when you got to scared and you fainted and you fell! When everyone heard the sound or thud or whatever, everyone looked at you and we're in a circle all crowed around you! Even fernando! Then he came and took you to the nurse. So yeah here you are on this place! She looks at me with a face that is red because she was talking as fast as a car racing! "Woah! So your saying that Fernando came and carried me! Omg! I can't believe this he carried me to the nurses office! Aahahahahahhahahahahhahah I can't believe this!" I screamed with delight, but I think a little bit to much of delight. "Mac I can't believe this you embarrassed yourself on sight! You should be mad at yourself." Creak! That's the nurse he burst in without even knocking. These people with there manors! "Sorry ladies but you have to go! Um... there is a wheelchair right there Kelly can you take your friend to class now. Please?" The nurse asked Kelly and she said yes sir.

When I turn and see that blue shiny wheelchair I fell so mad at myself for what I did. That's when I realized that I had said that out loud! "Yea,you should be Mac!" Kelly had told me'. "Oh um ok let's go."
Then school was over but the worse part was that my crush always rides my bus on Thursday and he would sit across for Kelly and me! What was I going to do, why didn't my mom pick up that stupid phone of hers! I had I a felling it was going to gets worse!

Man why did I guess! I'm riding the nasty bus and the first thing he did was say "hey are you ok?"! I can't believe this everyone is gonna make fun out me! "Yes, I'm um ok um I guess. Oh, and I'm thank you um you for um the um ah thing um the you know rescue um I appreciate it. Oh um ok ah yea!". I was talking to him like a total jerk and that was way way way to many um's!." Really Mac! Really! What know your going to fart in public; you know that was way to many um's! You have to learn not to look like a jerk when your talking!" She was talking to me like if she were to be my mother! "Ok maybe I do need to get you a mirror because you clearly don't see the vain poping out of your forehead!" Haha I was laughing in my mind because when u told her that she touched her forehead to see if it was not true or if it was true!
When I got to my bus stop Fernando said "Bye Mac! I hope you get better!" I turned around and said thanks I hope you get better too! Um I'm meant um just thanks! Bye!" I was so nervous. Then I heard Kelly scream from seat 9 " you messed it up again Mac!" I was like "oh boy,epic fail!!

Thanks for reading ! I hope that you like it!