선생님 - Teacher

Jimin is a school athlete. He's 20 and already in college together with his older brother Jin and his best friend Jungkook.

Jimin's family is a sacred korean. They're still doing some old cultural beliefs and one of them is getting married at the age of 20. Jimin is in the right age already, he thought that in 21st century, their family wouldn't do that again.

But his nightmare began, 3 years ago. When he saw his brother Jin signing a marriage contract without his own will. His parents look up to him and smile fondly.

Jimin is very obedient, making his parents confident that he won't and he can't refuse on signing a contract. He's still young that time and quickly nodded when they ask him.

Three months ago.

["Jimin-ah! Eomma wants to see you. It's your birthday tomorrow, you need to be here!"] He hangs up to his brother when he suddenly got talkative.

"He's much more nagger than my mother, aish." He whines and continued doing his stuffs. He needs to pass this paperwork's today before going home to their hometown.

Exactly when he put a period mark on his essay paper, someone knocks at the window. He turns his head to see his best friend, Jungkook.

He's younger than him and they're from the same hometown.

"Are you already done, Jimin hyung?" Jimin panics upon hearing the younger's angelic voice. He can't hide the admiration to the younger.

He likes him since they started going to school together. Jungkook follows him wherever he goes, when he came to Seoul for college, Jungkook follows him after a day, transferring to a high school near his college university.

They go home together and go to school together; he can't deny that he's in love with his best friend. Jungkook might be younger but is more buff than him. He sure is a big kiddo.

They drove home before going back to Busan. His family knew Jungkook and they love them like a literal son, Jimin kindly wish that it was Jungkook that he'll be marrying someday.

"Hyung, are you nervous?" The younger asks but Jimin just shook his head. Why would he be nervous?

When they got home, it's already midnight. No one's still awake so they proceed to their rooms and slept. Jimin woke up because of a scream.

He jumped out of bed and quickly wash his body, it's his 20th birthday. He was confused when he saw no one downstairs. His parents are nowhere to be found as well as his brother and Jungkook.

There's only a paper left in the table, he read it and it cause him horror. It's a marriage certificate and the other person already signed it.

"What the hell? Who will agree to get arrange marriage at 21st century?" He scoffs in disbelief and was about to walk away when he heard his family singing.

"Happy birthday, Jimin!" They all applause and told him to blow the cake, he was confused as to why there are unknown strangers together with his family.

He blew the cake and his mother asks him to sit down in front of the paper.

"Omo! I thought you already signed it, that's why we greeted you already." His mother's face was disappointed but he's in shock when an unknown old man spoke up.

"Aigoo, your son is pretty. Yoongi-ah, take care of your future husband, huh." The old man taps the blonde man beside him, calling him Yoongi.

Husband?!