prologue

I stutter to say "I was l...l...lost" to my teacher Mr. Mollis

It was the last week of school and then my parents would be done with me I wish I could travel back in time but that don't happen to people like me oh.... I'm Emily and a true bad A** at my school and didn't really focus on where I was going to live after high school but all I could think about was this weird homeless man I met last week.
Flash back

It was may 18 on a warm sunny day I was just walking to my friend jesses house for her b-day party when I stopped and pulled out my hand bag to give this homeless man 20$ then he jumped on top of me and was trying to bite at my face I pulled out my pepper spray and then I sprayed it in his eyes he fell off of me and I ran away .

I walked to jesse s apartment in shock no one was there not a living breathing soul. I heard some one crying behind me it was Jesse she was outside pouring in tears she said " I was attacked by some weird man on the streets he tried to bite me "
End of flash back

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Mr.mollis said "Emily detention in the new room down stairs after class" I just frowned in disappointment I was trying to be my best so I could stay with my mom till I was ready to leave but no.I sat up straight and watched the time fly FINALLY Mr.mollis screamed "class dismissed" I ran out side got in my truck and drove home
3 weeks later

I walk outside with my knifes ready to attack any walkers around me no sign of any one I quickly signal my friend jesse , kat,my sister Kim, ava ,last but not least my brother troy. All walked past me scared to death I was not scared it was fine with it because I knew we could make it we walked to where there used be a mc.donald's and walked in to see tons of...............

Vote comment I got this idea for a book from my great friend\sister thanks my bitches!