Broken.... Part 1

TW:Abuse,blood,slight gore

*READ THE TAGS BEFORE YOU READ THIS SERIES* 

 Ari laid on the cold tiled floor, staring at the old salmon-colored wall as a man stands over her. In his left hand was a broken bottle, the ends of the broken glass shards covered in blood as it dripped onto the floor with a soft splat. The man scoffed in disgust, as a crooked grin soon forms across his face. He bends down over Ari, roughly grabbing a chunk of her baby sea blue hair. Ari let out a wail of pain, instinctively going up to stop him but stopped when she met his gaze. The man's cold brown eyes held anger and disgust, not the love Ari longed for when she first started to date him, "D-Dec-" she started but was cut off with another harsh tug. She whimpers again, her hands starting to shake as she fights back the urge to rip out of his grasp. Dec bends down to her level, not breaking her gaze as he used his free hand to roughly grab her chin, forcing her to look up. "Now here's what we're gonna do." he starts, "You're gonna clean up this mess, clean yourself up and you're gonna put on a smile and pretend to be a good little girlfriend? Got it?" he demands pulling her forward. Ari nods slowly, knowing if she talked back she would be punished again. Satisfied with her reaction, Dec slowly let go making Ari let out the breath she had been holding. As Dec stood he looked over at the blood that stuck to the dirty brown carpet, along with the pieces of glass that littered the floor. He then looks over at Ari with a sly grin, grabbing the glass of wine that sat on the coffee table. With one swift movement he threw it onto the ground, it shattered from the contact. Ari let out a yelp as glass flew everywhere, cutting her delicate skin as she curled up in a small ball. Dec rolled his eyes grabbing his coat, "I'm going over to my friends, get this sh*t cleaned up before I get back." he snips as he walks out the door, slamming it roughly making Ari flinch.

After about 45 minutes of silence, she finally rose from the floor, grabbing the broom and dustpan as she started to clean up. Once she was finished she slowly made her way to the bathroom, grimacing at her state. Dark purple bags were formed under her eyes, her cheeks sunken in. Her dark milky brown skin, pale and unhealthy, her once bright blue eyes now dull and lifeless. Her hair was messy and greasy, as she slowly picked out the smaller pieces of glass. She then grabs a pair of tweezers and begins to pick out the larger pieces. She winced as she started to shave around the wound. Once she was done, she cleans and bandages it, the corners of her eyes watering as she lets out a heartbroken wail. Her knees gave out beneath her as she collapsed onto the cold floor. The metal stilts banging against the sink as her body shook as her sobs rang throughout the empty house. Her lungs heaved for air as she soon began to hyperventilate, her mind soon began to go foggy as her vision soon went dark...as a loud angry voice rang out...

"ARI!?