Part 1

Sapnaps POV:
"Tell me you love me George!"
There goes Dream complaining to George again about how he won't tell him he loves him.
I was used to them flirting a lot and me having to third wheel, until I started to catch myself blushing every time Dream talked to me...
I started to stop doing face cams because every time I would blush my chat went crazy, which distracted me quite a lot.
C'mon Sapnap! Get your head back in reality!
Ide have to constantly remind myself every time Dream talked.
Which you could probably imagine didn't help in manhunts either.
The thing is, I try not to think I like Dream more then a friend for lots of reasons.
Unintentionally, I wasn't able to help it.
"HAHA LETS GOOO"-Dream
"W-What happend?"-Sapnap
"You were day dreaming for like the 8th time today!"-Dream
"So you killed me?"-Sapnap
"Uhm... yeah!"-Dream
Dream ran off barely even finishing his sentence.
I don't know what that was all about, but I'm glad I didn't have my face camera on because I could feel my cheeks filling with heat.
God, why did he have to be attractive with out even trying?
I guess I'm starting to finally understand why George is so obsessed with Dream.
"Are you ok Sapnap?"-George
"Huh?"-Sapnap
"You were day dreaming again Sapnap, you haven't talked or moved for like 10 minutes"-George
"Oh yeah, uhm... I actually might log off for today so bye guys..."-Sapnap
I left before anyone could respond.
It was already 11:00 pm so I thought it was a reasonable time to log off anyway.
I was getting ready for bed until I heard my phone start buzzing on my desk.
I picked it up to see Dream was calling me.
I was panicking, I hope Dream was ok, what's wrong? Did something happen?
I answered with the most concerned tone in my voice.
"D-dream? A-are you alright?"-Sapnap
"Chill dude I'm fine, the question is are you alright"-Dream
"Yeah I'm fine, why do you ask that? And why did you call me?"-Sapnap
"Calm down one question at a time, I'm calling to ask why you left the game for no reason, you didn't even raid anyone you just left the call and shut down your stream..."-Dream
"Oh I'm just uhm... tired..."-Sapnap
"Sapnap that's not like you, tell me what the hell is wrong"-Dream
"I-I'm fine Dream... Just go hang out with George or something"-Sapnap
I hung up once again before Dream could say another word.
Dream was right, it wasn't like me to do that, what was wrong with me?

Dreams POV:
Just go hang out with George or something?
Sapnap would never say that, Not even as a joke.
I know he wasn't jealous of George... or maybe he was...
But why would he be jealous of George? He's used to me and George not ignoring him and just playing around with each other sometimes...
God how selfish that sounded, but that wasn't the point.
Something was seriously wrong with Sapnap, even if it's just something little, it's right for me to help him out no matter what.
Also why was he stuttering?
SHIT- MY STREAM WAS STILL ON, NOW I WAS THE ONE DAY DREAMING
"I- uh- sorry this was kinda a weird stream guys, but I'm gonna go so bye!"
I never really streamed just messing around but I was bored so I decided to. I raided Fundy and logged off my computer.
Ugh I was so confused about everything, I should probably just go to bed.

603 words <3
Thank you for reading chapter 1!
If you liked it, could you maybe leave a vote?