1 - sunrise

an au. not a self insert. protagonist as sakura's sister (no bashing), and her face claim is from shouko in koe no katachi.

starts off as a pathetically weak shy girl, and works her way up. she never does getto be as powerful as (boruto) naruto, but is strong in her own right.

focused on adventure and fluff. the pairing I decided on is shikamaru and her. so she has a future as shikadai's mother and her skill set is undecided, although her chakra affinity (natural) is water.

intended to be short but heartwarming.

sakura and ayamu are meant to be extremely close and their characters are to be molded by their experiences.

description (original):

𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞:
the colors and light visible in the sky on an occasion of the sun's first appearance in the morning, considered as a view or spectacle.

_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳

Haruno Ayamu is a rather meek, yet undeniably acute girl. Her fraternal twin sister Sakura is just as shrewd. With heads full of soft pink hair, it was unlikely that anyone would ever take them seriously.

They come from a civilian family; it's nothing out of the ordinary. So who would've thought that the two of them would have the untapped potential to be something great?

_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: strong language. (from the only person in Naruto that's able to fit five swears into one sentence.)

by the way, any of this can be changed. if you want to use this idea, use the story, just leave a comment or dm me, it doesn't matter. if you're using the entire thing, just credit me somewhere in it, thank you.