How it started

So this is where and how my life bc a horror,

When i lived with my mom this was in what the 4th grade me and my sister would fight all the time not argue like fight fight and it was bad. we would beat on eachother until one of us got pulled off..

My brother most of the time would watch us and sit there and laugh.

Well i moved out of my moms after fouth grade and moved in with my dad and i would be in a new house new school new everything. The summer was okay i met 2 new people that went to my school.

I started 5th grade i was fine ni bullies no nothing everything was perfect.

Until the sixth grade came i was in the middle school 6th 7th and 8th graders... Yes i dated a lot of guys i was 12 come on i was still learning. Well i got called a hoe and a hole bunch of other things like You sleep around too much your just a player name one person you havent dated and i couldent handle it anymore.

I started cutting i did it the first time i promised never again!!.

Then the bullies kept coming.

Your ugly, fat, go die, why havent you commited suisde yet, the world would be way better without you..

The cutting came once again but i got caught doing it. My dad flipped out.

He said i was crazy and i needed to be in home and he dident want me anymore.