Introduction

"We need you to explain what happened."

"..."

"I understand that what happened must've shaken you kid, but you have to give us something. Anything."

"..."

"Listen, we're running low on time here. We won't be able to find the person who did this if you stay silent. So please, please give us something to work with here."

The person who did this? The person who did this, right. You know exactly who it was, so why not tell them. Why not tell them every single thing this person has done. To the people who "mysteriously disappeared" last summer. To your neighbors who just so happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. To your sister. Your sister, who had so much ahead of her in life, yet had everything ripped away in seconds. To you. The things they put you through and made you watch, all while forcing you to stay silent. This is your chance. Possibly your only chance. Give these people justice for what happened to them. Free their memory.

"I don't know."

"What do you mean you 'don't know', there has to be something you remember."

Yes. Yes there is. Tell them. Tell them you know everything. End this spiral of terror and tell them everything you know.

"I don't remember anything."

No.

"It's all just a huge blur."

You're lying. Stop lying. You need to tell them the truth.

"Really? There is not a single thing you remember?"

"No."

Why do you do this? Why do you lie like this? What are you protecting?

"Do you remember anything about what they looked like or what they were wearing?"

Black hair. Brown eyes. Navy blue hoodie. Denim jeans. White Converse.

"No."

Every lie you say is just digging your grave further and further. Come clean. Say what happened. It's not too late.

"Darn..In that case, we're sorry for wasting your time kid. My condolences."

No. No. Why did you let them leave. You could've helped them, you could have finally helped them. You could have made up for everything. You're an awful person. You know that, right. You are an awful, awful person. It should have been you. Everything that happened to those people should have happened to you. The torture they put your sister through. All because of you. You are worthless.

"..I know."