★ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢 ★

"INTERESTING HOBBY YOU HAVE."

Roy had point-blank refused to let his sisters run head-first into danger without him as back-up, so he joined them to save Rachel, someone who they weren't even sure was in danger. DJ attempted to explain Rachel's situation on the ride to Angela's house in Ohio.

"It's not really a hobby." DJ said with a laugh. "I'm not doing this for fun."

Roy smiled at his youngest sister. "I know you're not. But you can't sit there and tell me you don't get some kind of enjoyment out of this."

"Don't let her lie to you. She ran head-first into an asylum full of the people searching for Rachel with two younger teenagers with no back-up." Sidney said from next to DJ. Donna and Dick were in the front, Dick in the driver's seat and Donna in the passenger. But DJ, Roy, and Sidney had been pushed to the backseat, Roy and Sidney pulling the older-siblings card and making DJ sit in the middle.

Roy grimaced and sighed. "Will you at least try to be careful?" He asked.

DJ shrugged. "I'll give a go."

"That's a no." Sidney said.

"We're here." Dick said determinedly, pulling the car up to an ancient looking house.

Dick swung open the door, not waiting for the others in the car. Donna, DJ, Roy, and Sidney followed his lead, running out of the car and into the house. DJ immediately felt panic seep into her veins. Kory had her hand around Gar's throat, her eyes a solid, bright green and her skin doing the molten lava coloring that it became when Kory used her powers.

"Gar!" DJ screamed, moving to use her Canary Cry on Kory, but Donna pushed her out of the way, opening her coat and swinging her golden lasso through the air and wrapping it around Kory's arm.

Kory threw Gar across the air and into Dick, both of them falling into each other and to the ground like bowling pins.

"Stop." Donna commanded to Kory, who attempted to pull Donna by her own lasso.

Donna rolled on the floor, getting into a better position for stopping Kory. She pulled the lasso, bringing Kory with it, and knocked her into the coffee table which smashed to pieces under Kory's body.

DJ immediately ran to Gar's side, helping him up from the ground. "Are you alright?" She asked worriedly.

Gar groaned as he stood up, but nodded. "Yeah. Nice catch, Dick."

"What happened?" Dick asked Angela who had her arms firmly around her daughter's shoulders in a protective way.

"She tried to kill my daughter." Angela said angrily.

"I was trying to help Kory get her memory back." Rachel explained in a pained and saddened whisper, lightly touching where Kory's burning hands left their mark. "I must have done something wrong."

"No. None of this is your fault." Angela told Rachel.

"The lasso." Gar said in an awed mutter. "You're her, aren't you?"

"I'm an old friend of Dick's." Donna said, trying to dodge the possible uncomfortable conversation.

"You're Wonder Girl." Gar said with a smile on his face.

"I was." Donna grimaced.

"Huh. I should've brought my bow and arrow. I would've loved to get fan-boy'd over." Roy said.

Gar turned to him. It only took him a moment to connect the dots. "Wait, are you Arsenal?" Gar asked in complete shock, a grin spread across his lips.