...

No one is perfect. No one is flawless. No one doesn't care. No one is always nice.
These things are true.
You could relate when I say that you are fighting a battle.
Everyone is fighting a battle.
When someone is rude. When someone is mean. All you want to do is scream I have gone through enough already. Tell them to shut up because you can't keep it in anymore but you have no choice. You have to keep it in. You have to suck it up. You have to move on.
Move on. Don't hold a grudge because they are just as weak as you they are just as vulnerable as you they are going through shit too. So don't tell them off because they have to go through it too. The invisible quick sand. Screaming won't get you anywhere. The only way to get out is use all the energy you can to move on instead of using that energy to scream in place. No.
Everyone is here for a reason. Everyone has a purpose. You are working towards that. It is your rope. Because when you find it it will pull you across the quicksand. The quicksand will always be there but once you find your purpose the quicksand won't matter. It can't effect you. Unless you let go you won't have to walk through the quicksand anymore.
So keep moving on. Fight your battle. Be nice because not everyone knows how to deal with their battle. Some are deep in the quicksand and they are being swallowed and their scream for help, their scream for love usually isn't in a loving way but aren't all screams the same. They all come from people that can't do it alone. They need help.
Be nice.
Be kind.
Keep moving forward.
Don't be nieve.
Smile.
Get up early.
Be healthy.
Don't get angry.
Don't sink.
Cry.
Laugh a lot.
Notice the color of people's eyes when you meet them.
Notice the minor details.
Ask questions.
Say thank you.
Respect your elders.
Open your eyes a little wider.
Raise your head up high.
Be culturally educated.
Be educated.
Pay attention.
Day dream.
Take deep breaths.
Relax.
Be thankful.
It could always be worse.

And of course...
Find your purpose.