Life on my own

Mother died earlier this year before daddy lost his job and we had no money for food and couldn't live. I didn't want to live like this, so I decided to go on my own and find food make shelter and not be alone in the woods. I am 15 years old and all I have are muddy clothes on. My life didn't feel the same without them. They tried to run after me, but the best thing for them to do was to let me be and maybe I'll come back. Today is my birthday November 18th and I am now 16 only two more years until I am officially allowed to be on my own in the world. That was also the day that I almost died from an arrow. The hunters thought I was a hungry bear even though it was only little and skinny me. They found me and took me back to their camping sight and sadly I let them. They thought I was a spy for the enemies. But I wasn't, but then the U.S. Troops came and rescued me from the evil and I moved on from there. They washed me up put me in new clothes and then set me free. But sadly they said that I would have to marry a troop member since we sacrificed a soldier for you or else you would have died. I decided on the short blond and hazel eyes one. He was so cute until he got shot in the back when sleeping. So it looks like I sacrificed another member so now can you please let me go I must immediately! I stumbled upon my own words and feet and broke my ankle. They took me to the nurse which from there they found we a home in California with these really nice couple Michelle and Mitchell. They had two daughters Giovanna and Montana-West. Now they had me Gia. They had the prettiest house, lots of money, and a mother I couldn't have asked for a better family. About 3 months past and now people could track me so daddy sent me a letter saying his sick Devon was and that he is going to die in about 1 day. The letter also said that daddy was sick too and there is no place right now that they would rather be in then heaven with their mother. I showed it to my new parents and they said they we are family now and if you stress over them you will have to go to therapy to help you.
Luckily, I didn't have to go through therapy and today is my birthday and I'm now 17 and for my birthday me and Michelle had a mother daughter day! Then mother got a phone call and started, but what happened? It was my aunt that lived in California, but I've never heard about her before, but it's weird because mother and daddy use to tell me everything about our family tree. Michelle handed me the phone and out comes a weird voice. She said that she was aunt Mollie and she wanted to come pick me up and bring me back to her chamber. Now I was confused because didn't evil people just have chambers? I thought to myself could this be a trap to die? Later that evening after dinner I was playing with Montana-west and asked her what she thought about this situation. She said that she wouldn't go with her. I trusted her when that night. I got a visitor. My apparently aunt knew everything about me except she didn't know that mother died. I was very suspicious and was wondering who is this women. That night after she came she told me that her parents also died from a young age even though grandpoppy and grandmommy was still alive from my moms side and that's where she claims she's from. Then hear this weird sound coming from the bedroom and it sounded like Michelle and Mitchell screaming like danger was here, but if aunt Mollie was right next to me then something had to be up with this scheme.