The Haunting Day

I started walking away slowly.

"Wait!" Tiffany called out to me.

"What?" I snapped at her.

"What about Brenda?"

Oh shit. We forgot Brenda in the house.

"I'm not getting her! I'm scared out of my damn mind to go back in there! For fucks sake Tiffany I almost got-" I was stopped short by a high pitched scream.

Brenda. Fuck!

I ran in to the house yelling for her. "Aaliyah... I found her.." Tiffany said as she walked in to the master bedroom.

Brenda was sitting in a corner, knees up to her chest, trembling madly. She looked up to show us the fear in her eyes.

I walked up to her gently and slowly.

And she screamed.

A deafening bloody scream.

Her face was terrifying. Covered in blood and scratches.

She started to stand. Then float. She was possesed by something evil. And I knew one day she was going to get us back for it.

"Look what you've done to me! I'm possessed. Now i'm going to kill you bitches and make you suffer .." She began to chase after us.

I took a glance at what used to be Brenda. Brenda ment everything to us. A bright, loving, slightly goody to shoes girl who was chill and just didn't mind haters. Now she was this evil possessed half dead monster that wanted us dead.

I ran holding on to Tiffany's hand tight through the house searching for a way back to the front door. Brenda used her powers to slam it shut but I kicked it down and ran to my car. Thank god for the button on the key to start it.

We climbed in as fast as we could and took off away from the Khil house. I noticed Tiffany crying. I felt like such a dumbass for thinking it would be okay to go in to that house. Tiffany had some cuts and bruises here and there. I had scratches on my back, bruises and small scratches all over my body along with a long deep cut that stretched from my elbow to the palm of my hand.. I flinched remembering being pushed down the stairs violently and being cut by glass that was thrown at me.

"We need to get you to a hospital," Tiffany took her phone out of of

her pocket, " and i'll call a pastor to rid all of the evil that is with us."

I just nodded remembering the nearest hospital was in Woodrow. Woodrow was twenty-five minutes away. Slowly i started to realize i was loosing a lot of blood from that cut and sooner or later i could pasd out while driving and crash. I wasn't going to take chances and lose Tiffany to a fatal accident that i caused.

We were miles away from the Khil.house so I pulled over. '

"You.... have to drive Tiff... I'm gonna pass out soon from this cut..." i could already feel myself pass out. I barely had the energy to walk around the car.

As soon as I sat down in the passenger seat, everything went black.