Don't Know What To Write Here

It was an ordinary boring morning. I woke up and looked around hoping to see something interesting, but my eyes saw only a chair and a dirty table of my apartment. My brother Roman bought it when he earned enough money, I think it'd be better to buy a comfortable building than to live in a trash can. Anyway, I'm glad that I went to my cousin, in my motherland I couldn't start my life with a clean sheet,   and during the first time of my sojourn here I couldn't do anything too, but now I live much better than it has been before.
Now I'm going to visit my girlfriend. Her name is Carmen, and we met together in website for the acquaints. Roman always said me that I needed to meet with somebody, and once his advice has almost killed me. Michael was my first girlfriend, but she worked as a policeman and at once we had come out of a relationship. I could not see her anymore because I was a robbery, and she was a cop. I went to the street and sat in my Sultan. I know that Carmen likes expensive cars, so I was going to go it. When I came to Carmen's house I called her by my phone.
‘Hi, Carmen! Is Carmen there? I'd like to go to somewhere with you’ I always started our conversation so.
‘Sure, Niko! I'll go to you, come to me in the next hour’ answered Carmen.
‘OK, see you’
I dismissed my phone and started to wait for her. She appeared quickly and opened the my car's door.
‘Hi! Let's go!’
I pushed the pedal and my sport-car sped up. Carmen loved when I violated all the traffic rules. Knowing that I specially squeezed the gas in floor and flew red signal of traffic lights, but when I saw other drivers I drove slower not to crash them. Carmen screamed and was funny.
‘Yeah, Niko! Yeah! Show to these goats who is the mainest!’
I did everything as Carmen said and soon we went to our place. It was a bar, Carmen very likes drinking something strong, and I don't, but she makes me to drink the same drinks, and I can do nothing and drink these.
‘Yes, baby! We're here! Come on!’
Gone into we booked the table and sat at it. A waiter brought us an alcohol, and Carmen took a bottle filling content to her cup. I did the same. We came out from bar and couldn't stand at our legs because we were drunks and understood nothing like the dumbest people in the world. Carmen was even worse than me.
‘You're lucky, Niko, you're lucky’ she tried to say cleaner. ‘Did you see how many people saw at my ass? I think they wanted to sleep to me!’
‘I don't doubt, Carmen, truth.’
‘And is it everything that you can say? I'm shocked, shocked!’ she screamed like a bear and saw at me with her red eyes.
‘Sorry for that, Carmen. I don't have any ability to say eloquently’ In dialogues with my crazy girl I was always calm not she to be angry.
‘But you must try! Must!’ she contunied her speech.
‘Maybe you're right, Carmen, but you didn't see that fact I don't wanna have this’ It was very risked, but I said it.
‘Ok, I'm not a mother for you, and you have to solve whom you want to be yourself, without my help.’ Finally she calmed down.
‘Thanks. I didn't except to hear such wise words of you, baby.’ I think I said that vain.
‘Fuck you, asshole! Maybe Carmen isn't the smartest girl who you met, but I know right that she's the sexiest! Even fashion models can't sharing with the charismatic Carmen.’
‘And by that cause has no one magazine published your photos?’ I asked this shide.
‘No! I just didn't make any claim for these publications.’ Cried Carmen.
‘Yes, I believe you, Carmen, I believe’ I held some sarcasm in my voice.
‘Will you open the car, dumb? I wanna get home’
‘Yes, yes, I will.’
I quickly like lighting opened my car and put Carmen in the front seating. She sounded very loud and people began looked to us. I went not stopped a red signal and my arrow of speedometer was going up. Carmen was happy with my styale of driving again and fidgeted like a worm. I saw at her and forgot about the road, so I'd crashed to a car turning left if Carmen didn't prevent me.
‘Thank you for your driving, baby.’ said Carmen when we got to her house.
I braked near pavement and wanted Carmen get outta, but she took my hand and asked:
‘Niko, please go into.’
‘Oh, ok.’ I thought that was the cause of this extraordinary behaviour, Cramen never invited me herself, usually I asked her for that.
Carmen grasped me stronger attracted me into her apartment and made to laid on the bed. After she lay on the it and turned her hand to me asked:
‘Niko, do you want to have sex with me?’
‘Cramen, we always have sex if we walk together. Why are you asking me?’ I was stupped by these words.
‘No, Niko. We never had such hot sex like this!’ And she opened her closet. I saw a black suit and a something like a rope there.
‘What do you mean?’ I said in astonishment.
‘BDSM,’ answered she short and clean. ‘I mean BDSM.’
I shivered not understanding that I should do: should I enjoy, or should I panic? I wanted it to be second variant, I wanted it very much! Carmen disassembled her things donning that black suit and pulling a rope. She arised in front of me in a menacing clothes and tipped to my face.
‘Baby, you look frightened, are you afraid?’ She said it with sweety voice because of which I stirred.
‘Yes, a little.’ Slowly hint of worried ran by my lips.
‘Don't be afraid, I will never hurt you. At least strong.’ This notice made me be afraid more.
Carmen's white gentle hands knocked by my chest like a hammer by the nails and undoed hindering by them buttons. My shirt severed by the different parts faster and faster while Carmen threw it away.
‘Well, I've to leave on your skin something.’ Said that she plunged a nail to my skin and scratched some words. Carmen was doing this operation for five minutes then she departed and said:
‘Yeah! This is cool!’
I looked at the mirror standing near bed and read next sentence: "Carmen loves you, baby". It seemed so cute that I smiled.
‘Thanks, Carmen, I do too’ Leaned at the bed's back I waited for further actions of my girl.
And they didn't make to wait too long for them. Provocative arms flew up and landed at my jeans freeing me of part of as boring pants. I felt full free when my legs weren't bounded anymore. Carmen spotted this and licked.
‘There is only your underwear’ Cramen showed by it put her leg at my dick. ‘But I won't remove it yet.’
I was offended a little, I wanted that Carmen sucks my penis. Well, I want too much and soon will she execute my banal wish? While my mind thought it Cramen sat down right on the that dick and evisiving her tongue started licking my neck. I moaned and breathed heavy, but Carmen was promoting by the way of my body moving with part of meat faster and heavier. I got wet when Carmen stopped licking me.
‘Did you like it?’ She asked seriously.
I beckoned with my head agreeing with her.
‘It's very nice, I'm glad. But now I want you to entartian me. Do you understand what I want to say?’ She looked into my eyes saving seriously term of her face.
In a second I motionlessed to ponder that I should answer to my stunning dark girl. She waited and waited while I told:
‘I let you do with me everything what you want, darling.’
‘Cool’ Cried out Carmen. ‘Turn with your back to me.’
I opened my eyes widely, but I could not to execute my promise, so I had no choice and turned as Carmen wanted it. In next seconds I felt the strongest strike on my back, it was the strike with lash. My blade fired with blaze of pain, torture, and angry, I never suffered similar streams of soul. Indoor agency boiled and bursted, it seemed that in my organism World War III was occured, and tank of enemy clearly won. Strikes follow one after another, my nervous stretched all my body strikes to be not such painful. Carmen delivered impact for one first yet and laughtered like a monster.
‘Niko, you're a man! Don't cry, bitch!’
‘I don't cry, dear. I just play along for you’ I deceived her she not to dissapoint by me.
‘If you aren't changing your words, you're a monster, Niko, monster!’
My eyes blinked, I tried to breath, but it didn't come true. Before long I came round and came to myself. And it looked like Cramen wanted to apologize for these cruel torments she pulled my shorts taking my dick in her lip and sucking hot that temperature around raised and I felt in a bathroom under the warm water. She moved with her head up and down working with lips effectively. From my mouth reaped sounds of beatitude, my brain forgot what pain is for several minutes, I was paralytic. By the way, Carmen fulfill desired which I imagined earlier. She chewed, I got pleasure, and everything was good while Cramen stopped hydrate my tip.
‘You didn't cum, Niko, and it means you're ready for bigger.’
For bigger? What does she want to say with it?
Cramen took out from her bedside-table some black thing, I couldn't solve what it is. But when she glued it at her stomach I understood what during next hours I'll be roped very much. This strange, inquisitive, and terrible product was a strapon. Carmen, what're you doing, baby? Girl ordered me to turn back to her again, I did this without any complaint and immediately got a elastic dick to my ass. My girlfriend encircled my neck with her hands which became strong and coarse of weak and gentle said:
‘Get ready, baby! I'll be very stric!.’
Carmen began moving power like a race car back and forth hurting to my ass. I screamed, but it happened not because of enjoyment, and because of burning pain. I felt a small puppy which was at the bad boys' and was bitten as strong as they could do it. Carmen looked like them, I looked like that puppy, poor, weak, and unhappy puppy.
‘Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Did you think only you would fuck Carmen, yes? You made a mistake, asshole! You made the coarsest mistake!’
I even envisioned that I'm at the Devil's, right in the hell, all the things of those beholded like the fucking hell! I mothered for first time during all the time of my narrative. I just can't hold my emotions in myself and convey literary already. My ass painfuled, and I didn't think to get outta from here alive, but suddenly Carmen left me throwing her clothes for sex and covered her sexy, beautiful body with the blanket.
‘Baby, it was so hot, wasn't it?’ Carmen asked gentle and softly turned her eyes to me.
A lot of expresses ran at my face before I said:
‘Well, it was unusually and greatly hot.’
Obviously Carmen was suited by that answer and fell asleep soon. I thought all the developments happened with us and not understood I wanted to get for that I fell asleep after crazy, stupid, and lovely femenist.