[ 1 ] [ A Happy Place ]

A quick A/N most of this story involves implications of gore, suicide, murder, and mental illnesses (including god complexes). Please, if you're triggered, leave. This is your only warning.

On with the story lads.

~~~~~~

Technoblade, a piglin-human mix, raised up to be strong. He can't remember how many siblings he has seen get slaughtered left and right. He sighed as he walked his merry way, stubbing his toes occasionally on rocks. He sat down on a giant cliff overlooking a big sea of lava. Suddenly he felt a gust of wind, a sound of closing wings, and a comforting, kind voice said "hey, mind if I sit with you?" The voice had a light, but rough British accent, it drifting over his words as he spoke.
"Go ahead," he replied bluntly, his voice raspy and his tone low. A blonde, thin man sat beside him. He wore green and black cloth mixed with white, meanwhile Techno was in some armor. He looked elegant to Techno. "I'm Philza. Nice to meet you..."
"Technoblade. Most people call me Techno." They both shared a few laughs there and they fell silent until Philza said something quite weird. He calmly sighed and explained why he was here, "I'm here to get a piglin. Not for any nefarious purposes, but to adopt as my child. Can I take you to the overworld?"

Techno was taken aback. "Over...world?" He hadn't been there before, he had only heard tales and fables about the overworld, but he wasn't hesitant to take the offer. He was excited even though he kept his cool, monotone voice steady. Soon after, he was taken from the depths of Hell and into the light of the overworld.

He and Philza talked for hours as he held the teenage piglin human. He had made some clothes for him, just a black sweater and some sweat pants. Techno gained knowledge of his two younger sons, Wilbur and Tommy. What he gained was Wilbur was tall, lean, and had a very obsessive personality when it comes to love. He had a passion for music. As for Tommy, Phil described him as a delinquent child. Philza landed from the sky to his house and walked inside. "I'm home! I brought you guys an older brother!"

~~~~

381 words, it's short cuz I'm not good at writing 'w'