I. Flowers in her hair.

No.

Please, no.

That's impossible.

Saul Silva moaned in horror, staring at the sight before him. He shook his head: it couldn't be true. It's a dream, a nightmare, a mania. All he wanted was to get away from here, get away now. He wished it would all turn out to be just a chilling dream. He wanted to wake up and run towards his fairy. He wanted to find her sleeping in her quarters so that he could lay down next to her and catch her in his arms along with the wild sobs and sighs of relief coming out of his mouth.

Yet here he was.

The specialist's wide eyes began to fill with tears.

Oh God, no.

"Farah..." he whispered in a breaking tone.

He lifted his gaze staring into the equally terrified eyes of his bald friend. The earth fairy clenched his jaw and breathed deeply. Silva touched the mind fairy's face very slowly.

She was so cold.

So, so cold.

He choked on air as he caught her frail body in his arms and almost fell to the ground from the shock of the woman's lightness.

As gently as he could, he laid her body as far away from the filthy grave from which they had extricated her. For a moment he stared at her motionless figure. She was covered in mud and leaves. Entangled in her hair were beautiful white flowers that encircled her head, like a garland. Green vines of plants wrapped around her hands. What scared him, however was her chest.

She wasn't breatching.

By God, she wasn't breatching.

He raised his head abruptly and looked pleadingly at Ben.

The earth fairy fell to his knees right next to his friends, and then with a deep breath he reached out and placed his hand on his friend's chest. The professor's eyes twinkled for a moment before they filled with burning tears. When he met Silva's gaze a specialist already knew and immediately shook his head in disbelief, unwilling to assimilate the cruel reality.

"Ben, no..." he uttered sharply.

"She's gone, Saul," he interrupted in a trembling voice "Our little girl is dead. And there is nothing we can do to bring her back."

He didn't want to listen.

No, he couldn't listen.

He kept shaking his head, then with a roar crawled toward the woman and grabbed her cold body in his arms.

"No..." He whispered, kissing her on the forehead. "Farah, please wake up. I beg you, Farah open your eyes," he pleaded, rocking back and forth with her. "Don't do this to me." he wept "I'll do anything, just don't do this to me. I'm begging you. Wake up," he said, stroking her pale cheek. "Farah..." He sobbed. After a moment, the cruel reality hit him and he began to howl even harder, shaking with emotion. It was as if it was only at that moment that it occurred to him that he had already lost her irretrievably. "You're not asleep... You are dead," he struggled to mouthed the awful words. "Oh my god, oh my god..."

He heard other sobs, and when he lifted his gaze upward he saw the entire winx club pack and Sky accompanying them. They were crying too. They cried from grief, pain and guilt. Especially Bloom, who had let the murderer of her headmistress free from the snare of the prison she deserved.

"What have I done..." whispered the redhead, covering her mouth with her hand to stifle her sobs; she had no right. After all this time, she had no right to look at a woman and cry. The words kept popping up in her head: your fault.

"Farah, I'm sorry," Saul grabbed her hand and kissed his fairy's knuckles. "I'm so sorry, my love," he sobbed, leaning down and connecting his forehead with hers. "I'm sorry. Oh, god. Forgive me. I lost you. Failed you. Oh, my god, Farah," he repeated over and over, clenching his eyelids.

The specialist didn't know how long he sat on the cold ground, holding his beloved's motionless body, but he knew he couldn't get up, let her go. He didn't know how he was supposed to go to his rooms, go to bed and get up in the morning with the horrifying realization that she was gone. Forever. So he didn't move and cuddled her close, as if in this way he was trying to bring her back to life. He paid no attention to his surroundings or the company of the students.

And he cried. He cried so hard.

And suddenly he felt something. He opened his eyes quickly and looked away from the woman. An icy blue glow emanated from flowers in her golden hair, fairy's eyes of the same color were wide open. Saul froze.

"Farah?" he shook her gently and looked at Ben, whose face expressed the same shock as his. "Ben, what's happening to her?" he asked with trepidation in his quiet voice.

But before Harvey had time to answer, Dowling's body lifted up, wings shot out from her back, a white-blue light dimmed her figure. The woman's neck straightened with a snap, the dirt disappeared from her face, leaving it pristine, as if Rosalind hadn't made any attempt on her life and buried her underground.

All eyes were on Farah. They stared at her in shock, amazement, but mostly with quiet hope.

A moment passed and the headmistress' wings began to disappear, the light flashed slightly and fairy's body fell slowly to the ground. Her companions immediately moved toward her. Silva was the first to drop to his knees and put his cheek against her airway. A small smile appeared on his face as he felt the woman's breath.

"Ben! She's breathing! How?" asked Saul, his voice was cracking with emotion.

"Yes, I can see," replied the botanist and touched mind fairy's face. However, the sight of his friend breathing did not make his thoughts calm down. He had bad feelings. "I have no idea by what miracle, but I think she..." he did not finish, as trickles of blood began to flow from the fairy's nose, mouth, even her closed eyes.

"What's going on?" shouted Silva, looking at Harvey in horror.

"I guess she used up too much energy. She's magically exhausted." whispered the botanist, laying the woman on her side. "Oh my god, no," he muttered to himself. "Listen, Saul. We don't have much time, we have to move her to the greenhouse as soon as possible and give her medicine otherwise we'll lose her again."

Silva nodded and, wasting no time, grabbed Farah's body gently, then started almost running towards the school.

Only one thing mattered: Farah's survival.