Prologue

Kate smiled widely as she exits the airport, waiting to see the dark blue Corvette that belonged to her older sister Liz. Kate is 25 years old with dark brown hair and deep green eyes. Opposed to her 37 year old sister whom has blonde hair and blue eyes.

Kate looks around when her phone suddenly rings, Kill Everyone by Skrillex blasting from her pocket as she whipped out her iPhone and looks at the caller ID. "Oh it's her....Hello?" Kate says while clicking the answer button on her touch screen and put it to her ear. "Sup Katey. Where are you?" Liz's voice comes from the device as Kate looks up towards a sign. "Um exit B. The one nearest to the Dairy Queen." She answered while adjusting her duffel bag that hung on her shoulder. "Aha! I see you. See? I'm the blue car--" "I know, Liz. I can see you." Kate replied as she walked over towards the car and got inside. "Alright! After you drop your stuff at home I gotta go to the store. I need some Zombrex." The blonde said as she drove away from the airport. Kate sighed, "Why won't you get the chip? Its less than a hassle than Zombrex besides, you can afford it." The brunette said while crossing her arms. "You know that I don't trust that chip shit. Zombrex works for me. So I'm gonna keep using it." Liz said as the younger sibling sighed and rolled her eyes. "Fine."

30 minutes later

Elizabeth and Katherine both made it to their house just as the sun set below the horizon.

"Is it me or is it that your house gets bigger everytime I visit." Kate says as Liz and her exit the car, the blonde locking the doors afterwards.

"What? I renovate a lot." She laughed as they walked through the back door inside the 3 story house.

After Kate unpacked her belongings in the guest room. She looked at the clock. '10:00 already?..I guess I better head to bed' Kate thought as she changed out of her day clothes and put on her pjs. Not even bothering to take a shower. Elizabeth wouldn't know, she's too busy getting Zombrex.

The woman stretched out her limbs before flopping on the comfortable queen sized bed and letting out a content sigh. "....goodnight world..." she muttered as she closed her eyes and fell asleep.