Chapter 1 - The Awkward Meeting

{Y/N} was your normal braniac. He excelled in robotics and science, making it fairly easy to be accepted into the academy he now attends. San Fransokyo's Academy for the Gifted, or so it said on the sign. The whole thing was made of glass, which {Y/N} marveled at.

As he walked inside, {Y/N} was greeted by a few people, and he adjusts his beanie on his head. As of right now, he was wearing a black shirt with a dark green and navy blue checkered sweatervest with dark navy blue jeans and a dark gray beanie. He had gauges, but they weren't at all that large, and on his feet were black converse. He had black Ray Bans glasses that he had to constantly wear, and a typical teenage boy haircut. But enough about how he looks.

He walks into a room where he sees a blonde, tall female. She turns around and a look of glee adornes her face. "You must be {Y/N}!" The girl cries as she goes and hugs him. {Y/N} stands there in shock as he is hugged. "Oh, wait, I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Honeylemon. Nice to meet you {Y/N}." She says with a smile on her face. {Y/N} nods in acknoledgement.

Then, a boy walks in, and he is probably the literal meaning of eye candy. He was absolutely perfect. {Y/N} knew he was falling hard, but it felt so right. Suddenly, a voice breaks his chain of thought as a, "Tadashi!" is cried from Honeylemon, followed by a blonde hugging the handsome boy which {Y/N} guessed was named Tadashi. Tadashi looks directly his way, and a grin is on his face as Honeylemon lets him go. "Hey, {Y/N}, right?" Tadashi asks, and {Y/N} nods quickly, which earns a chuckle from Tadashi. {Y/N}'s face flushes and he looks down. Tadashi ruffles his hair and {Y/N} looks back up at him. " S'okay, I know how it feels to be new. But you'll get used to it. C'mon, I'll show you to your room-- Oh! Wait, My name, if you haven't guessed, is Tadashi. Tadashi Hamada." He says, and he escorts {Y/N} to his dorm.

This, I can say, started an amazing and awkward relationship between the two.

To be continued...