Chapter 1: On One Condition

It took Y/n about 2 months to arrive at the hidden Leaf Village. Once she got there she was immediately taken to the Hokage.

                                    _

Y/n sat in front of the old man feeling very nervous by the awkward silence.

The old man sighed and took a sip from his tea.
"Are you sure your the only one left?" The old man asked. Y/n frowned remembering what had happened to her clan.
"Yes sir" Y/n firmly stated.

"I see. . . I am sorry for your losses, you are welcomed to stay as long as you want and leave when ever you want." Y/n smiled brightly at that.

She was so happy she jumped to the old man and hugged him.
"Thank you so much sir, I swear you will not regret this!" Y/n said as tears of joy came down her face.

The old man froze at the sudden action. The old man chuckled and returned the hug.
"On one condition" Y/n let go of the old man and gave him a confused look.

" You are still young and must attend school." Y/n frowns and nods.

The old man gave her the hidden Leaf headband. Y/n took it and wrapped it around her neck.

The old man sent her to her new house that was two stories high. Y/n got to her room and the first thing she did was take a shower.

After Y/n took her shower she got her Pajama pants on and a tank top.

Y/n sat down on her bed and sighed.
She grabbed her bag and pulled out the bottle of alcohol and stared at it.

Y/n frowns and puts it back in the bag. She had school tomorrow and having a hang over at that time really isn't something she wants.

Y/n pulls out a picture of her family smiling. She layed down and held the picture close to her chest.
"Night" She whispered to herself and fell asleep.

Lets pray for her as she does not know what is insored for her in the future🙏🏼