Pitch Invasion

Hireath Delaroux was shaken awake, by one of her doormates

Hireath Delaroux was shaken awake, by one of her doormates. Which one, she could not tell, due to her blurry vision.
"What?" She tiredly groaned, burying her face into her soft pillow once again.
"Theres someone at the door" the voice of Anna Hills spoke, shakily.
Hireath had met Anna on the Hogwarts express in their first year, it now being their fifth. Anna was a small, round faced platinum blonde girl with grey eyes. Hireath constantly joked about her possible relation to Draco Malfoy, who's features were eerily similar to Anna's.
Hireath groaned, stiffly getting out of her bed at stomping towards the door. She hastily pulled it open.
"What is it?" She hissed at none other than Malfoy. 'Speak of the devil and he shall appear' she thought, rolling her eyes.
"Quidditch Practice in 10 minutes, Flint says be ready.. or else" he smirked, before turning away.
She stared blankly at him for a few seconds until something dawned on her.
"Malfoy!" She called after him
"What?" He replied, not looking back
"How did you get up here?!"
"I have my ways" he smirked, looking over his shoulder, before disappearing around one of the castles many corners.
She turned around to face Anna with a bewildered stare, who shrugged in reply.
Suddenly, an unexpected force knocked into her side, she stumbled, attempting to regain balance and stared with a shocked expression at her other roommate Maya, who was a tall, tan skinned brown haired girl.
"Maya!"
"That was for waking me up!"

Hireath grumpily stomped through the long, shadowy corridors of the Castle. She was lost in her thoughts until she heard footsteps coming from behind her. She stopped and looked around, not expecting anyone to be wandering the large Castles corridors at the crack of dawn.
After not seeing anyone she turned and continued walking, dismissing it with a shake of her head. Becoming lost in her own thoughts, she was taken by suprise when she felt a tap on her shoulder.
She jumped and whirled around, only to become face to face with the grey eyes of Draco Malfoy, who was, dressed in.. Quidditch robes?
"Malfoy, you little shit!" She exclaimed, her heart rate going at the speed of a train.
He snickered in reply, then suddenly pushed a broomstick to her.
"What is this?" She asked, bewildered.
"A gift from my Father, he bought the whole Quidditch team, including me, Nimbus 2001's! Brilliant aren't they?" He smirked
"Since when are you in the Quidditch Team? And I don't need a donation from your father, Malfoy" She said, leaning the broom against the wall and beginning to walk off, without it.
"If you must know, i am an excellent seeker, Flint says im the best he's seen in years!" He exclaims, grabbing the extra broom and catching up with her
"Just take it anyway, no point in letting it go to waste is there?" He pointed out
"Fine" she snapped, rolling her eyes.
Hireath and Draco walked side-by-side down to the pitch, meeting with the rest of the team and making their way towards the pitch.
"Wait until you see the Gryffindors faces! Potters especially! They don't stand a chance against us this year" Malfoy smirked
"You know Malfoy, you seem to have quite an obsession-" she began, but was cut off by a familiar Scottish accent, bellowing;
"FLINT!"
She looked to her right to see the Gryffindors, lead by a fuming Oliver, marching over to them.
"Where do you think your going?!" Wood snapped, Hireath snickered at his fuming expression, which didn't go unnoticed by Oliver, who narrowed his eyes at her.
"Quidditch Practice" Marcus declared
"I booked the pitch for Gryffindor today!"
"Easy Wood, ive got a note" Marcus smirked, handing over a piece of folded parchment.
Hireath expected Oliver to tear it to pieces, but he moodily unfolded it and held it up,
"I, Professor Severus Snape, hereby give the Slytherin team permission to train in owe to the need to train their new Seeker and Chaser"
Oliver glared, "you've got 2 new players? Who are they then?"
Adrian and Graham, 2 older boys, stepped out of the way for Draco and Hireath to come into view
"Malfoy?" Potter questioned, eyes wide
"Delaroux"  The Weasley twins synchronised, eyes narrowed. Hireath smirked, she had never gotten along with the Weasleys, the main fact being their families despised eachother. But also that Hireath always managed to start an argument with the two, which usually ended in them getting detention.
"That's right" she smirked
"And that's not all that's new this year" Draco smugly announced.
"Oh look, a pitch invasion!" Marcus announced, seeing the Weasleys younger brother and a bushy haired girl run over.
The younger Weasley stopped in his tracks, his eyes widened when he saw the brooms the Slytherins were holding
"Those are Nimbus 2001's! How'd you get those?" He exclaimed in disbelief
"A gift from Draco's father" Flint answered
"You see Weasley, unlike some, my Father can afford the best!" Draco clarified, which Hireath snickered at.
Suddenly the bushy haired girl stepped up with a know-it-all look on her face,
"At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in, they got in on pure talent!" She smartly replied
Hireath scoffed, "No one asked your opinion" she retorted
"You filthy little mudblood" Draco sneered
There was a sudden collective gasp from the Gryffindors, and Flint stepped infront of Hireath and Draco, thinking the twins were about to pounce  by the furious looks on their faces.
"You'll pay for that one Malfoy, eat slugs!" The young Weasley announced, pointing his wand straight at Draco, a bright green light emerged from the tip and suddenly backfired at the ginger, sending him shooting backwards. The Gryffindors sprinted over to him while the Slytherins howled with laughter, Marcus doubled up, using his broomstick for support and Draco was on all fours banging the ground with his fist. Hireath laughed loudly at the young boys pathetic attempt at a spell with a clearly broken wand.
She saw the young boy throw up a something slimy and made a disgusted noise, followed by the same noise from multiple of the other Slytherins. The Gryffindors barged past with the boy, purposely knocking into the shoulders of the Slytherins as they made their way towards the castles corridors.