chapter 1

"i got my drivers license , just like we talked about"

sunoo parked his car and took a deep breath before looking over at his driving instructor. he looked over at sunoo and gave him a small smile , "you passed!".

sunoo felt his whole world brighten up. "thank you so much" he bowed before getting out the car to take a picture for his license. as he went inside , he felt nervous for some reason.

he finally went inside with a big smile until he saw him , the person that broke his heart.

park sunghoon.

he felt his heart drop , his smile turned into a frown and he felt small warm tears fall down his pale , red tinted cheeks.

he noticed that sunghoon got a new haircut , he dyed his hair back to black. 'he looks so different' he thought before forcing himself to wipe his tears and go up to the receptionist person. "hello , i'm kim sunoo! i just took my drivers license and passed" he said as he gave her the papers.

"thank you , you can take a seat and a worker will call your name" sunoo nodded and looked got a seat , but just his luck! the only seat was across sunghoon. he mentally cursed at himself and walked over.

he took a deep breath before heading over and sat down. he put in his airpods and played the song No Longer by TCN 721. then sunoo remembered that someone was supposed to call him so he took them out and just waited for a worker to call his name.

to kill time , he decided to take small glances at sunghoon. sunoo randomly started to reminisce his memories with his ex lover , a bitter smile formed on his face.

after a while , a worker came. "kim sunoo! you're up next!" sunoo quickly got up and noticed that sunghoon looked up at him. he panicked and walked away quickly.

he followed the worker over to the photo shoot..and he sat down on the stool to take a picture and made a straight , calm face.

the camera light flashed and he felt himself blink but he was sure the picture looked fine. the camera man looked at the photo and showed sunoo. "it looks great , you're really good looking" he praised the younger male.

"thank you!" sunoo smiled at him before heading out. he walked over to the receptionist. "your license will be ready in a few more minutes , a worker will bring it over to you" sunoo nodded before heading to a random seat.

he felt a pair of eyes on him , he looked around and made eye contact with sunghoon. again , he felt his world crash. 'how can he be so okay now that i'm gone?..' he thought before breaking eye contact.

he waited a few more minutes until he saw someone familiar run towards sunghoon. it was jay. the person that sunghoon left him for. sunoo quickly looked away before they noticed. he saw them hug and kiss.

he bit his lip , holding back tears before a worker came up to him. "hello! i'm niki! here's your li- are you okay?!"

sunoo quickly wiped the tears that escaped and nodded. "yes , i'm fine. thank you.."

"are you sure? wanna talk about it? i'm about to leave since work ended for me.." niki suggested.

"hm.." sunoo looked over at sunghoon looking over at them. he looked back at niki and smiled. "sure , i'll wait for you in my car , mines the black one in the back" he said grabbing his license and going to his car , walking past sunghoon and jay , feeling a bit better.

'i miss you a lot too..' sunghoon thought before looking back at jay.

new book !! :D - author