Chapter 1

So in this story you are Laxus and Natsu's little sister. You are the youngest, Natsu is the middle child and Laxus is the oldest. So this also means Makarov/Gramps/master is your Grandfather and you were all trained by different dragons but were all biologically related and you all lived close so you could all see eachother you are closer to Laxus then you are Natsu and Makarov/Gramps/Master is your role model. You were also you parents and Grandfathers favourite cause you are very kind, pretty, sweet, innocent, and strong. So you were the one who got all the really expensive things and yes so did your brothers but you got more.
Ok I hope you enjoy.

——————————————————————————————————————————

Natsu's pov
"...rain"
"...mebrain"
"Flamebrain!!!"
"Natsu!"
"Huh what?"
" what's wrong with you, you are all quiet and your staring at the guild doors" Lucy said.
"Oh right I didn't tell you, my little sister is coming back to the guild."
"What you have a sister!!!" Lucy and happy yell in unison.
"Yea-" I started to say before being cut off
" (y/n)'s coming back!!!"
" yea-" I start to say before being cut off again. The guild doors open to reveal a girl with (h/c) hair.
"Natsu!!!" The girl yells running up and hugging me.
"Hey sis" I say hugging her back.
When (y/n) and Natsu stop hugging she looks in Gray's direction.
"Gray" (y/n) says under her breath.
"(y/n)" Gray says back.
"Awkward" I hear Luce say.
"Gray!!!!" (y/n) yells jumping onto Gray hugging him.
" I missed you (y/n)" Gray said before kissing my sister.
"I missed you to Gray" (y/n) says before kissing back.
"Oi! Ice prick stop kissing my sister" I yell trying to pull Gray off (y/n).
"Why should I she's MY girlfriend!!" Gray yells at me.
" shouldn't you stop them master" Lucy said.
"Oh no don't worry they'll be dealt with soon" Gramps said.
"Ice princess!"
"Flamebrain!"
"Popsicle!"
"Pyro!"
"Ice pr-"
"STOP FIGHTING!!!" (y/n) yelled making me and Gray shiver in fear.
"I thought only Erza could make them scared like that" I hear Lucy say shocked.
"Same" I hear happy say. I was about to say something but was cut off by someone bursting into the guild hall. I look over and see Erza standing happy and shocked.
"(y/n)" I hear her say
"Erza!!!" (y/n) yells running over jumping on Erza. "I missed you so much!!" (y/n) said happily.
"I missed you to" Erza said to (y/n) hugging her back happily.
"Hey Natsu what's everyone's relationships with her?" Lucy asked me.
"Well (y/n) is my little sister, she's Erza's best friend, and ice princesses girlfriend." I say back
"Ok cool" Lucy said.

——————————————————————————————————————————

Hey so sorry that it's kinda short but I will try make the next chapter longer. I hope you like it.
Don't forget comment if there are any book requests and I will try make a book but I might be really busy cause I usually am so yes. Pls vote, I know it's not that good but pls vote if you actually like and be honest and don't forget to comment on anything I should Improve on for next chapter.
Ok thx.
Byyye my Fairies