introduction

This might not be a story of happy endings  but it is one of happy beginnings because this is where our story begins. I have this odd feeling that you and I will become the best of friends.  This book, me, everything I know is here. This is my safe place and I can only hope that it will soon become yours. You might learn just about everything there is to know about me. How i feel, what i've done.  For me, for others, everything. Who knows, maybe you'll even learn a little bit about yourself along the way. All I want is that you let me become a part of your life. A part of your story.

The purpose of this book is for you to get to study me. Learn everything about me. Learn to love me, learn to hate me. I hope you can understand me but i hope that you are not able to empathize with me. I hope you do not feel what I feel. I want to get to know you. Get to understand your feelings, but I am just a bundle of words stuck between the pages. I am nothing more than typed letters on parchment.

There are so many different chapters to everybody, to everything. All I ask is that you are patient enough to read mine. My greatest desire is that you come to adore me. That you turn my pages so eagerly, wanting more of my words, more of my advice. But the more pages you turn, the more you read, the more you become obsessive, the closer you come to my ending. What happens then?

What happens when you finish my story? Do you leave me on a shelf to collect dust ? Do you close me, set me aside and return to your world, having just created mine ? Do you come back to me and re read me every now and then , scanning my pages as if it were the first time all over again ? Even when you no longer have pages to turn, when I have no more words to give you, I'll be here until time stops.

With that being said, flip the page. Let our story begin.