𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲.

You and Osamu had fallen asleep in his car, but now you were home. You stood in the empty house and fell onto the living room floor. It felt like you had a hangover, but you were just hurt.

As much as you wanted to break up with Atsumu, you were sure he already knew it over between you. But you wanted to show up at his house and tell him to his face, you'd probably just break down though while you yelled at him though.

Did Niko always secretly hate you? Or was it the jealousy that consumed her? It made your brain hurt just by thinking about her. The door opened behind you, making you look back. "Shouldn't you be getting homework done?" your father looked over at you, a bag of groceries in his hand.

"I should," you agreed, standing. Before you could leave, he stopped you. "What's wrong with you? You look like shit," you stared at him, bothered. "Thanks, Dad," was your response.

The door opened again and you expected to see Ayame, but instead, it was that asshole. "Get the fuck out!" you rush over, watching as his eyes widen. "of my house!" Suna grabbed onto the edge of the door, trying to keep himself steady as you attempted to push him out the door.

When he didn't budge, you spun toward your confused father. "I thought you two were chill?" he shrugged and you felt your body began to shake with anger. "I thought you fucking hated him!" you yelled, stomping your feet.

Suna scratched the back of his neck nervously. "Well, I'm in between wanting to kill him and wanting to high-five him," your father said casually and turned to walk into the kitchen. "Can you please tell him to leave? I don't feel like being around him,"

"Why not?" your father asked and Suna walked inside, shutting the door behind him, leaning against it afterward. "He sent you a picture of his dick!" you avoided the question. "Okay, well, I like that about him. Surprised you're dating that dude...weird hair, Atsumu, I think? Should've dated him instead," his eyes landed on Suna who stood there awkwardly.

You shook your head. "What the fuck," you breathed. "Listen, sit down, and talk to him. Whatever happened, I'm sure you two can figure it out," he left you in the living room with Suna, walking down the hallway to his own bedroom.

"You must really hate me, huh?" Suna watched as you let out a huff. "Rintarou, I don't understand why you felt the need to tell them about us having sex," he sighed, walking over to the dinner table and taking a seat.

He stared at you as you also walked over and took a seat. "There's no excuse for it. I just...was so angry that Atsumu was getting you and I wasn't. I needed him to know," Atsumu only pretended not to know anything because again, he didn't truly care about you. "and Niko was with him, yes, but I didn't even think that anything was happening between them like that. It's stupid, but I'm sorry,"

"You might just see me like some...stoner dickhead, but I do care about you. I just get angry sometimes and I do things. I've done stupid things to get back at you, and all of that was ridiculous. I just thought that maybe...you'd come to me," Suna Rintarou looked down at his lap, pushing his tongue to the back of his teeth.

He was being genuine. "I...I never saw you like that," you confess, biting down on your lip. It was shocking to hear that, knowing that everybody saw him that way. But not you. You were different. A more desirable different. "Oh," he said and you nodded, pursing your lips.

"Thank you...for punching Atsumu," Suna grins. "I'm continually going to defend you. What you did...didn't equal that. And you didn't deserve it, you deserve someone who won't cause a fight during their girlfriend's dinner, make out with other people to make you jealous because they were upset with you, cheat on you or get with you to make your best friend jealous, or send dick pics to your father because they hate him. You deserve everything you crave and desire,"

You stared at him, your eyes widening slightly at his words. Suna sighed. "I've decided that...I'm not gonna sell to you anymore. I think you should quit. Yeah, it's nice to smoke, but I just think that you shouldn't do it. Life may be pretty shitty right now and I know I made it worse, but you should be able to live your life without it. If you wish to continue, I'm sure you can find a new dealer," you didn't know what to say to him, it was almost as if you were in shock. "I never meant to hurt you either."

Leaning back against the chair, you eventually looked apart from him. "So, this is it, huh?" Suna messed around with his phone that laid on the table, nodding along with your words. He knew it was better this way anyway, so without saying another word he stood.

Except, you reached out and grabbed his hand. "Suna...can we just...you know, one last time," Suna glanced back at you, knowing it wasn't a good idea but wanted to do it regardless. Perhaps it was selfish of you to ask such a thing, but you really wanted to. And he appeared to want it as well.