full story

No happiness. No feelings. No hope. No trust. Beautiful darkness that's all it is here. The darkness will consume you like an evil spirit. It claims you as its own. It controls you like a puppet on strings. You can never hide from it, it will always find you.

I know, because I've seen what it does to people. It happened to my mom, she's not the same anymore. It also took my dad but it got him the worst. He closed his eyes and then he opened his eyes and all you saw was a deep dark abyss.

I was frightened when I first saw it happen, but now I'm use to it happening. Everyone I know is gone, lost to the darkness. It once tried to take me to...... I'm the only one left that hasn't lost their sanity. I'm thinking I might give in to it. I mean like it's the only option I have now I'm alone by myself while everyone else roams the streets eating each other. I miss my family and my friends, but their gone now..... Forever.......

"Hey! Hey! Wake up!! It's time for your shot......." I heard a deep mysterious voice say out of the darkness. Then.... I felt a sharp pain in my stomach then the darkness had vanished...... "You feel better now, don't you?" The voice said. I opened my eyes and remembered I was in a mental institution.......

After all I am crazy...........

End.........