leon x fem!reader - drunk on you

art by HiroSenpaiArt (deviantart)!

warnings: this oneshot is a little spicy towards the end! it also contains consumption of alcohol and drunk antics!

--

hi everyone! i'm cass, and i really, really love the sword and shield games. they might be my favourite pokemon games! the characters are so cool xD so i decided to write some oneshots! like the summary says, requests are closed for now but i might open them once i have a few more oneshots written. when i do, i'll be sure to make a list of characters i write for <3

i'm 19, and because i'm from australia, i'm of legal age to drink, but i've never had alcohol before so maybe i wrote it badly haha but please, always be sure to drink responsibly! also i write in lapslock exclusively, aka no capitals in sight, so if you find it difficult to read formatting like this then i recommend you don't read my books, sorry :( anyway, enjoy the oneshot! let me know what you think!

--

"duraludon is down, and for the eighth year in a row, leon wins the pokemon league championship! congratulations to our unbeatable champion!"

you join the crowd in cheering for leon, but you can't help but feel sorry for raihan as he walks dejectedly off the stage after shaking leon's hand. leon has his arms up, waving to the crowd, big smile on his face. his smile widens as he catches your eye. you grin at him, putting two thumbs up. beside you, sonia screams out, "good job lee! we knew you could do it!"

you, leon, raihan and sonia have been best friends ever since you all took on the gym challenge when you were ten years old. the four of you were inseparable during the challenge and a few years proceeding, but as you grew older and your responsibilities grew, you all started to drift apart, and could only see each other a handful of times per year.

leon, of course, took on the reins as champion of the galar region, and raihan became a gym leader a few years later. sonia went off to help her grandmother at the pokemon research lab, and you decided to get a job at the pokemon nursery, taking care of all sorts of pokemon that happened to come through and fostering abandoned and overbred pokemon.

it was rare that you all got to see each other as a group, but you and sonia always made sure to watch the championship matches and hang out with the two boys afterwards. post-championship celebrations always ended up being quite rowdy, as the four of you, plus all the gym leaders, and often the semi-finalists, would go to the best pub in wyndon and celebrate another champion year.

after all the gym leaders and semi-finalists walk back out onto the stadium grounds and officially sign off the championship for the year, the massive crowd starts to vacate the stands. you and sonia make your way to the railing, where leon and raihan approach you.

"that was such a good fight!" you gush excitedly, and both boys grin sheepishly. "your strategies always blow me away!"

"thanks, (y/n)," raihan says. then he turns to leon. "i can't believe you beat me again, lee!"

"what can i say, i'm unbeatable, mate!" leon replied, puffing his chest out in mock haughtiness. you reached out to slap him lightly on the arm, giggling.

"same place, same time?" sonia asks, referring to the celebration at the pub.

leon nods. "this time, it's just gonna be us four. the pub didn't have room for everyone this year, which is a shame," he says.