GOT7

Dear GOT7, throughout the 5 years of me being your fan, I have developed something. That something was a sense of comfort, a fighting spirit. Although, a lot of money has been spent, it was all worth it. I have mixed feelings about you disbanding, but the main emotion is joy. I'm glad you guys will finally be treated with the respect you ever so graciously deserve. I know, you're not leaving Ahgase behind, you're taking us with you on this new journey and we won't ever leave your side, because that's the type of family we are.

Im Jaebum, you've done it... you led us just as much as you led the rest of GOT7. I believe we have truly became the phoenixes we were meant to be.

Mark Tuan, you changed for the better. You're no longer so quiet and I'm truly joyed to have witnessed that transformation.

Jackson Wang, can you believe it? Not only do you have Ahgase, but you also have Team Wang! We'll be with you for always.

Park Jinyoung, if your true calling was to be an actor, I can't wait to watch every single drama that you are in because I'm determined to be your number 1 fan.

Choi Youngjae, continue to be happy, okay? That doesn't mean you can't cry, though. If you need a virtual shoulder to cry on, Ahgase will always be here for you.

Bambam, I may not be Thai, but my love for you translates to that language and every other language in the world.

Kim Yugyeom, you've learned to look past your age and practically become maknae on top..haha. I can't believe I've watched you grow up.

Ꭸ ᏝᎾᏉᎬ ᎽᎾᏬ ᎶᎾᎿ7💚