That day of school

I still remember how we used to bunk classes and meet in the corridors and outside washroom ,and sometimes getting caught .It became normal for us to run away whenever some teacher noticed us talking outside our classrooms .Yes we were best friends.

Friendship is a very important part of our lives and it's beautiful when we are teenagers,yes I am also a teenager .
I am disha ,a 15 year old student.

On 1st July 2019 ,it is raining heavily and we are all running towards our classroom .I kept my umbrella outside class and am going to my best friend Komal's classroom .
I can't see her maybe she is absent ,so I am going back to my classroom .
It's lunch break now ,I am going to canteen to get something to eat ,I usually spend time with Komal but as she is absent I have to be alone today .The reason is I don't like being with others ,my one and only best friend is Komal .What am I seeing Komal is with Rahul???....I rubbed my eyes and tried to take a close look ,they are laughing in the canteen and having lunch together,okay maybe it's someone else....but then I went close to their table and saw them.
Yes it was Komal ,she was with my ex boyfriend ,Rahul ,whom I used to hate a lot .

See you in the next part
Please tell me if you liked this part because it is my first time writing something like this .