How I got here

It had been about a month since you were kidnapped they had taken away your qurik with some new drug they had been torching you day after day all that was heard was the screams and cries of the others (how did I get in to this mess) you thought to yourself.     

BACKSTORIE: 

you really didn't talk much but you had the biggest crush on the loud ash blond of course nobody new. But something went wrong after the bakusquad went on this very dangerous mission they change and one day Bakugou disappeared. you kinda went down hill your depression went throw the roof you had to go to therapy 3 times a week you didn't really have anyone to talk to but after you graduated you gave up on hero work and now you work at a flower shop best for your quirk [ aka your qurik is plant fairy basically you can make any type of plan grow and you can bring them to life] your life was quiet the way you liked it  until you had to walk home alone late because someone called in so you worked there shift it was around 11:00 at night. You took a short cut home through a dark ally way next thing you know you got hit upside the  head and woke up chained to a wall.   

 END OF BACKSTORIE... 

( A/P: hope you liked it this is my first time doing anything like this )