I think I like you

Winger slowly opens his eyes he looks around he was outside he must've fallen asleep he noticed the sleeping dragon next to him. "Cutter wake up" cutter opens his eyes and looked around "did you fall asleep too" he asked "unfortunately" "we better head back to the Roost" cutter nodded and followed winger back to the Roost. While flying winger kept glancing at cutter He wasn't flying normal he seemed nervous winger flew closer to him "are you ok" "yeah I'm fine" he answered.

Once they landed back at the Roost it was dark Aggro was sitting next to the fire "there y'all are" I was wondering when y'all would get back we both fell asleep "well if your hungry there are some fish inside that barrel over there" "thanks Aggro". Winger grabbed a few fish out of the barrel cutter did as well "hey winger do you want to see who can stay up the latest" winger thought for a moment before agreeing. After a while Aggro went to bed cutter walked over to winger "can I tell you something" "sure" "winger I  l..Ike you" winger was stunned he didn't know what to say "cutter I think I like you to" cutter nuzzles against winger it was warm and welcoming soon cutter fell asleep winger still didn't know how to feel about cutter he soon fell asleep. The next morning when winger awoke his wing was pinned under cutter "wake up" cutter rolled over and off of wingers wing. "Hey winger" "yeah" "do you wanna go for a fly" "sure" winger stretched his wings and took flight cutter right behind him "where are y'all going summer asks from behind them" "we're just going for a fly" "ok don't take to long to get back Dak is coming back soon and you don't want them to worry" "can't you tell him where we went" "no I'm going with Leyla to drop a baby dragon off at Grumbalgaurd" "what baby dragon" cutter asks "me and Burple found a dragon egg" "oh" "well see you later" cutter and winger flew off  they flew close to each other winger kept glancing at cutter.
His feelings for cutter were becoming more apparent "hey cutter" "yeah" "we should land on that sea stack over there" they land and look at each other. "so winger do you want to umm cuddle" "sure that sounds nice" they slide closer to each other winger feels the warmth of cutter it was welcoming he didn't want to ever move "hey winger" "yeah cutter" "I think we should head back to the roost" "why" "its getting late" "ok" they both head back to the roost. Dak was siting next to the fire with Burple "hey winger hey cutter" Dak shouted. Winger landed next to Dak "where have y'all been" Burple asks "we went for a flight" well now that your back we can eat "Rescue riders" "Rescue rider" "what's wrong Elbone" "I spotted a dragon on my way back from the north side of the island" "thanks Elbone we're going to check it out". Dak hops on wingers back and they fly toward the north side of the island cutter and Burple right behind them they search for the dragon Elbone saw back can't find any dragons but than they spot what they think is a dragon but turns out just to be  Magnus's invention. They fly back to the roost and finally eat and summer and Layla come back from Grumblegaurd's "what took so long" Dak asks "we got caught in a bad storm so we had to stay on Grumblegaurds island" after they talk for awhile they decide to head to bed after all the others fall asleep winger and cutter cuddle each other until they fall asleep.