Crush On You Ep. 5 - (A MiChaeng FF Story)

Chaeng: Oh! I didn't even notice. We're almost there.

**Chaeng having so much fun walking with Mina.**

Mina: Where?

Chaeng: At the end of this road. Look!

**Mina followed Chaeng's index finger, and she was pointing at the long line of food stalls.**

Mina: Uwuuu!

Chaeng: Amazing isn't it?

Mina: Hmm...

**She stared at Chaeng while squishing her eyes and smiling with her pressed lips.**

**Shit! That stare and smile are melting me from inside out! Chaeng thought.**

Chaeng: Let's get roasted sweet potato?

**Chaeng offered to break from Mina's gaze. She's not ready for his yet. She thought.**

Chaeng: I knew a stall there that makes a perfect roast sweet potatoes. Want to try?

Mina: Yes! Yes!

**She wants to try it not because she wants to, but because Chaeng likes it.**

**Chaeng acted like a tour guide who pointed and introduced each stall. Telling Mina how delicious their food is, and Mina wanting to try everything because Chaeng recommends it.**

-----

Chaeng: Here we are. Can we have two roast sweet potatoes, please?

**The old lady smiled and nodded. She didn't say a word but worked on getting their order without a delay.**

Mina: Wow! It smells so good.

Chaeng: I told you.

**She paused.**

Chaeng: Wait! You haven't tried it yet? I think someone's selling this near our training once in a while.

Mina: I haven't tried it yet. But Momo told me once that it's really good. I think I knew what you're talking about. It's the old guy who always wears a blue cap, right?

Chaeng: Yeah! Yeah! That's him. His sweet potatoes are tasty, too. I'm telling you, you should try that one, too. I always buy from him whenever he passes by.

**Mina nodded and smiled.**

Mina: Alright! I'll try it next time.

**The old lady handed them the two sweet potatoes they bought.**

Chaeng: Wait! It's hot.

**Chaeng didn't hand the sweet potato to Mina yet. Instead, she let it cool in her hand for a while---juggling it in her hands. And when she felt that the temperature was already bearable, that's the only time she opened it and handed it over to Mina.**

Mina: Thank you!

**That's sweet. So how do I call this now? Sweetest potato?**

**She stifled a laugh and shook her head. How silly you are Minari! She thought.**

Chaeng: Hmm... What's that?

Mina: Eh?

Chaeng: You're smiling. Did you see something?

Mina: Oh... no! I'm just happy that I played with you last night. Because if I didn't I won't experience all of this, and I might be in my room right now, playing games or watching movies without this sweet potato.

**Chaeyoung smiled, loving the weather, the place, and the beautiful smiling view in front of her.**

Chaeng: Well, I don't regret betting my allowance to Jeongyeon and Jihyo, too.

**I might have lost at the game and emptied my pocket today, but being with you makes me feel like I won the lottery. She said to herself, still wearing the inerasable smile on her face.**

Mina: Don't bet anything again next time!

**She exclaimed.**

**Chaeyoung laughed.**

Chaeng: Why not? It's just for fun. I mean, it's more fun if we put something to it, right?

Mina: But that's not right. I mean, you might get used to it and make it a habit.

Chaeng: Okay! Okay! I'm sorry. I won't do that again.

**They continued to walk until they reached the last stop of the park---the Cable Car!**

-----

**Mina finished her sweet potato, and she enjoyed it. Chaeng's right, it's really tasty. She thought after she stuffed the last part of it in her mouth.**

Chaeng: You like it?

Mina: Hmm...

**Then she nodded.**

Mina: I like it.

**Chaeng nodded, feeling proud with her suggestion to eat that roasted sweet potato in this weather.**

Mina: Eh?

**She stopped when she saw the huge cable car waiting for its passengers.**

Mina: We're going to ride that?

Chaeng: Hmmm... Yeah! So we could go to the tower. Why?

**Mina being scared of heights trembled with the thought of it.**

**She swallowed hard.**

Chaeng: Oh! Sorry! You don't like heights. I forgot.

**Mina's lost for words. She just stood there staring at the cable car, and then at Chaeng.**

Chaeng: Let's not go for it. It's still early, so maybe we could go somewhere else.

**She pressed her lips and smiled, though she wanted to experience it with her. It feels romantic to be holding someone's hand while you're up there. She thought.**

**Mina suddenly felt guilty. It's not right to ruin the moment because she's scared of something. She took a deep breath, and then answered Chaeng.**

Mina: No! Let's go for it.

**She said softly.**

Chaeng: Are you sure? Well, you don't need to do it if it's not comfortable for you.

Mina: I want to. You're not gonna leave my side, right?

**Mina's still scared. But she wanted to do it because it's a rare moment for her, too.**

Chaeng: Of course, I'll stay by your side, promise.

Mina: Okay! Let's go?

**Then she pressed her side onto Chaeng's side, which makes the back of their hands brushed to each other.**

**Chaeyoung froze after feeling Mina's skin against hers, and even froze when she imagined Mina holding it.**

-----

This entire FF Story can be read on my site https://imbookishgirl.blogspot.com

You can also check my bio to direct you to that link. I'll be posting all my K-Pop FFs on my blog so it's organize. I also update my episodes everyday, so see you there!