Chapter 1: "You'll Be Late!"

(Third Person)

"Y/N get up! You'll be late!" Your mom yells from downstairs in your small house.

But not wanting to be late, you woke up way earlier, you were wearing your hair up as usual, with glasses, regular jeans, and I t-shirt with a sweatshirt. "I'm all ready ready! So I'm heading to school to check the place out! Okay?" You yell back.

"Okay!" Your mom replies.

So you run downstairs, grab an apple, and run outside to the side walk to SFIT your new school. You just hum quietly to yourself, thinking about a perfect year that will never come.

While you're in your fantasy world, Hiro Hamada walks out. "By Aunt Cass!" he yells.

But after walking a feet or two out of the cafe he is bumped and falls over. "Ow.." He says, you didn't know who he was, and you didn't know if he was nice or not, but everyone is mean to you so you suspect he is going to yell at you.

"I'm really really really sorry! Oh my god, I didn't mean to! Please don't hurt me!" You plead, Hiro was surprised, I mean no one has ever looked that scared when they bumped into him.

"It's fine!" He replies.

"R-really?" You say a little surprised yourself.

"Yeah, I'm Hiro what's your name?" He asks while dusting himself off.

"Y-Y/N" you stutter.

"Okay Y/N, see you around!" He says.

"Bye" you whisper, and take the long way to SFIT not wanting to bump into anyone else.

*********Time Skip! Bob! Que the music!!********

You arrive at SFIT, and walk in, it's still early, but there are some students here and there. You head to the office to receive your schedule, when you get there you see Hiro. Hiro was still replaying the seen earlier in his head and wasn't paying attention, so he bumped into the door.

He hears a giggle behind him, so he turns around to see Y/N giggling. When she sees him looking at her she immediately stops. He looks at her confused.

She then walks up to him until they were next to each other. "This is how you open a door, if you didn't know already," she said as she opened the door for Hiro. 

"Th-thanks" he said, Y/N just nodded walked in, talked to the parson at the desk for a bit, and walked out while smiling at Hiro. Then Hiro enters the office.  He speaks to the lady at the desk. They start chatting for a bit, because she is a nearly daily client at his aunt's cafe.

Finally he exits the office after getting suspicious glances from some guy going through the drawers, probably looking for his schedule or something. He looks around to see if he could spot Y/N, but gives up after a bit, realizing that she probably didn't want to wait for him.

He starts walking to his usual lab to set it up, until he hears a high pitch scream. He then runs toward the sound and found you cowering in a corner with two girls hovering over you.

A/N: Sorry that it's super short! I'll try harder! - FANGIRL411