1-New Job

"I'll just unbox what's left after I come back," you stepped outside to your car as you tried to remember if you forgot something?

Then you looked down.

"Fuck! I need to change."

Then you realized something else.

"I haven't unpacked my clothes."

And so then, desperately and hurriedly, you went back inside.

•MEANWHILE•

"Manager-nim is here, let's go!" Yelled Jeongyeon from the entrance.

One by one, the Twice girls came downstairs, wearing their usual casual clothing since they had an unexpected schedule, last minute meeting.

"God what took everyone so long?"

"Sana-unnie wouldn't get off of me in the bathroom," whined Tzuyu who was still putting on a blouse.

The maknae then glared at the older girl, while Sana smirked at her.

"You weren't complaining by the third-"

"Shh! The manager is coming!" Jihyo whispered as the two girls acted normal.

"Everyone ready?" Pinky asked as he noticed the girls were putting on their shoes.

"We're ready!" Announced Nayeon

"Nice, for the first time we won't be late to a meeting," he joked as the girls glared at him, "I'll wait by the van."

After the girls finished with the shoes, they got into the van but not before noticing something in front of their building.

"Is that a moving truck?" Asked Nayeon

"Are the neighbors moving?" Asked Momo

"Nope, they already moved yesterday, someone is probably moving in," said Mina as she took out her make-up out of her purse.

"Aww, I liked those neighbors," pouted Dahyun.

"After everything you did to them? I'm sure they liked you too," Chaeyoung laughed as the others did so too, in exception of one.

Jihyo elbowed and hushed the cub as she yelped.

Pinky sighed.

"It's fine Jihyo, I'm used to it."

"Sorry oppa," bowed Chaeyoung.

"It's ok, you need to relieve all the stress once in a while. I know the feeling, that's why I do it as well."

"Eww!" Everyone yucked as Pinky frowned his brows looking at the rear-view mirror.

"Oh so now it's gross?! That's it, Someone else will be picking you up from now on," he shook his head and stepped on the gas as the girls couldn't help but laugh.

A daily dose of laughter from the Twice team as they didn't notice their new neighbor coming out.

"Heheh- Oh! I can't see him properly! Slow down oppa!" Sana pleaded looking back.