Our Ephemeral Moments

Smoking the cigarette in his hand, Luo Yunxi always finds it relaxing, his mind roamed as long as it gave him time to think. He longed for his dream, a toddler wanting to be a notable in the darkest sky.

But due to his tough circumstances, everything changed. Luo Yunxi, himself why did he end up doing this, creating such unfortunate events plunged before him. He sold himself for living like an endless hell, begging for someone to save him in this cruel world.

He can be someone's companion, a friend or even a mistress in the exclusive bar, where he was at right now. He was with someone around twenties which is younger than he is now. He puffed his smoke and gulped the wine on the table. For him, it is just a service to be laid with, without commitment and cutting all the emotional feeling in his heart.

"Still not yet done? Don't end up disarraying our bar." He reminded his customer, who felt dizzy and tipsy. He carried him and guided him to his friend, "He was in his drunken state." His friend laughed at the client's mess.

"I'll bring him to his apartment." Bundle of money, warming Luo Yunxi's slender palm. "This is the payment for his reckless idea." He headed out with the man on his side and drove out with a luxury car. Luo Yunxi only relieved at the disappearance, nevertheless his worry about the manager, hasn't been a day when he didn't look agitated.

The breeze scent coming from the cold wind, as the sun will rise in a minute, Chen Feiyu running on his pace. He ran across the pathways inside the room, the whiteness of the hall and the uniform of the people around him, automatically comprehended that he's in a hospital right now. A young man catching up on the outside until he gazes steadily on the tree coming of old age, fresh sprouts blooming on the branches. Fluttering petals makes the scene even more delightful.

"It was called haitang." The doctor caught Feiyu watching the scenery like a displayed gallery. "I told you to rest, gongzi, why don't you listen to your personal doctor here."

"Doctor, I'm much better now."

"Hmmm."

"See?" Chen Feiyu showed his proudly strong bicep, and snickered, his lips forming and showing a euphoria significantly juvenile.

"How old are you? Should I bring you back to the nursery?" His doctor twitched his brows at this silly behavior. "Come with me, I'll check you up." Chen Feiyu humbly sighed and followed his physician.

They walked into an area, it was for children who had an incurable illness, a group of toddlers scattered around, they were giggling and laughing, someone doing a story narration.

Chen Feiyu itching to know where the voice came from, with a soft mandarin accent, his ears led the way and snatched a glance to the unfamiliar presence. Only to his astonishment, the latter was a man but despite that his attractive physical features give a scent and picture that Chen Feiyu reminds of.

That's right, the Haitang tree.

But before his fantasy emerged from within, a loud cry echoed. A tiny girl cried and choked sobs, "Ge-ge I hate it. Why did she disappear?" The realization of her dissatisfaction was the result of an ending, Luo Yunxi retold the story of one of the well-known children's fiction, the tale of the Little Mermaid engraved on the front hard cover in his slender hand.

"Who'll be the one to remember the Little Mermaid?" Another kid raised a question, when the previous one heard it, she launched to sob and wailed again. It broke the sight of the young man, he instantly persuaded the crying girl, he softly patted her, ignoring Luo Yunxi. "Shhh, ge-ge is here. Don't cry."

"Ge-ge will the little mermaid be recalled by the little prince?" The little girl asked Luo Yunxi, it cornered him into a question he couldn't answer. Luo Yunxi himself didn't even know the conclusion of this query until even now. He pursed his thin lips, free slowly to notify them there is no such happy ending, a husky voice answered it for him, "Of course, the prince will always remember Little Mermaid." His smile glowed at the gloomy essence, the children who were wept, became relieved at the revelation. They were starting to launch Chen Feiyu and were interested in his gentle warmth, the ambience he has feeling the tranquility. His palm, caressed another hard bound book, and he is apparently happy and about to start his own narration. The children were quietly attending Chen Feiyu, while doing his reading.