707xElizabeth 3rd

It was a normal day for 707, he was on his way to Jumin's place to kidnap Elizabeth 3rd or as he calls her Elly. As 707 walked into Jumin's extremely large apartment he soon saw his beloved Elly laying l there on the couch
"Awww how cute you are my little Elly!"
Soon after 707 sat down next to her and started petting her he stood up grabbed Elizabeth and ran out of the apartment because he knew it was only a matter of time before Jumin sent some of his body guards to kick him out .

AT SEVENS HOUSE
———————————————————
Seven sat down on his bed and put Elly on his lap and she nuzzled into his crotch
"Woah Elly that's a sensitive place" Seven stated. "Meow" Then suddenly a huge blinding ball of light appeared and seven couldn't see anything "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!"
Then he felt a large amount of weight on top of him soon the light faded away and he was left with none other than a girl laying on top of him and she was indeed very pretty some might say she was more beautiful than even MC herself, but besides that seven was absolutely freaking out because he thought this random girl who appeared from nowhere had crushed Elly
"WOAH WHAT THE HELL WHERES ELLY?! WHO ARE YOU!? WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?"
Seven was panicking to put it bluntly but he soon calmed down so he can evaluate the situation he was in. "Ok first question, who are you and what are you doing in my house?"
"Well you should know who I am you brought me here didn't you. My name is Elizabeth 3rd!" You could hear a faint British accident when she spoke. "E-ELLY!? No way you're Elly that's not possible or is it?" "Who cares if it's possible or not I'm here aren't I?" "Well I guess but now that you are here what should we do I mean you aren't necessarily a cat anymore."
"Hmmm I bet I could think of a few things to do....god seven~" you could hear the seductiveness in her voice and boy was seven living for it.

She soon tried to climb on top of seven causing him to fall backwards and be laying on the bed with Elly now standing in front of him, she was walking around his room now with seven still in shock laying on the bed "found it!" Elly screamed seven tried to get up and see what she was talking about but was soon pushed back down when Elly got back over there "Hey Saeyoung~~ what might this be and I think I'll be using it;)" You could see the fear light up in Seven's eyes he had been saving that for special occasions which means he's never used it what Elly was holding was no ordinary house hold object....but a 12 inch dildo.