Intro

Nicole Banks pov

"Nicole Monae Banks wake your ass up for school!" my mother yells from my bedroom door. I groaned and threw the cover off me. I walked into the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror, "look at how much you have blossomed" I thought to myself.  I used to hate how thick my curves were and how my belly poked out in certain clothes but I have learned to love it with everything in me. "Girl if you don't hurry up out that room" my mother yelled shaking me out my thoughts. 

I put on a white  croptop with the word "beautiful" and some high waisted jeans and my Jordan metallics. I walk downstairs and looked at my mother. " alright ma I'm finna go to school, love you" "love you too, see you later" responded my mother. 

I walked to my red 2014 impala and thought to myself "damn, this baby is a beauty" I back out the drive way and head to the corner store. 

Five minutes later, I pull into the store and seen a group of boys hanging outside. I start walking up to the store and felt a deep stare. I look to my right and seen a tall dude with black and blonde dreads. I looked away and hurried into the store but before I walked in I heard " damn von why you staring at shorty so hard" this so called "von" smacked his teeth and said "man chill out with all that" 

I walked up to the register with a sprite and some hot fries. Next thing I know I hear " wassup ma" I turned my head and seen it was "von". " hey" I responded with. " 3.50" the clerk responded with. I reached for my 5 dollars in my purse but "von" gave him a 10 and said "keep the change". I responded with " you didn't have to do that but thank you". "no problem ma" he said. I began to walk away and then I heard " aye ma lemme get your number" I respond with " you can give me yours and I'll THINK about texting you" " alright ma here" he said. I walked to my car and drove off to school. 

I soon arrive to school and seen my best friend Jordan. 

"AHHHH BESTIEBAEEE" Jordan said.

 I chuckle and yell "BABESSSS" 

" girl its some fine ass niggas this year, you hear me?" he said.

 "oh, word?" I responded. 

" yes bae and we finna fuck some shit up"

We then walk to our lockers and go to our first period together. Ten minutes into class theres a knock on the door and someone comes in I look up and I see von. We immediately lock eyes, but then I look away. Jordan looked at me and started going crazy.

"Bitchhh I seen that!" he said.

"ion know what your talking bout" I respond with a chuckle.

"mhmmmm" Jordan said. 

"mr you wanna tell me why your late to my class"? the teacher asked.

"because I wanted to be " von responded and then walked to an empty seat that was beside me and sat down. 

" aye ma I see you ain't use my number" von said.

"maybe I didn't want too." I responded 

"oh I see how it is" he responded but I didn't respond after instead I put my head phones in and started to listen to in my feelings by Kevin gates. I finished my work thirty minutes later and that's when the bell rung.

As me and Jordan are walking down the hall talking I feel an arm wrap around my waist. I look and see its von, I roll my eyes and unwrap his arms from around my waist. 

"why you up all on my bestfriend" Jordan said.

"Jordan, stop" I responded

"nah ma its cool, I'm all up on your best friend because I think she's attractive and should give me a chance." 

I simply roll my eyes and walk away to my second period. The day goes by and it is now time for lunch. I walk outside with Jordan since we wanted to eat off campus. I hear yelling and me and Jordan look to the left to see a girl yelling at von. He locks eyes with me and I look and shake my head and carried on to my car. I look up and see von not looking interested and simply walks off from the girl. He then comes jogging up to my car. 

"hey where y'all finna go?" he asked

"we finna go get some lunch and probably head off to my house. why?" I responded

" can I come with?" he asked.

I look at Jordan and Jordan looks at me and shrugs his shoulders. I look at von and say "yeah come on". He then hops in the backseat, I connect my phone to my car and turn on Nasty by dababy. Then we were off to get something to eat.

-----------------------------------------------------------------Yall like this?? Should i keep going??