𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆.

You left the house with Suna, heading to his house in silence. His mom was at work and his sister was at their dad's, giving you the house to yourselves. He laid you down on the bed while his lips never left yours.

He was going to take his time with you and savor each moment. Suna never wanted to withdraw his lips from yours, continuing to passionately kiss you.

It was you who pulled from him, moving your head so he could access your neck instead. You bit down on your lower lip, his soft lips pressing against your skin. They didn't stay there long, Suna, finally raising up to help pull your shirt off.

Tossing it to the side, he found himself breathing against your stomach, his hot breath sending chills up your spine while he finally reached the hem of your pants.

He pulled them down in a teasingly manner, making you itch with anticipation. With one finger, he began to slide them down your naked legs, your legs raised slightly to help him.

Another clothing item tossed to the side. Now he began to undress before shoving his face between your legs. Pushing his index finger into you, you let out a soft desperate moan and his tongue worked its way teasingly around your clit.

You wiggled and bucked your hips into his face, Suna holding you down with his free hand. "Hm," he hummed gracefully, sending a quick vibration through you.

Reaching upward, you grabbed hold of the sheets. You missed the way he touched you so cooly.

Suna had you bucking your hips once more, looking up at you as you came undone all over his tongue and index finger in a matter of minutes. He made sure to lick you clean, the overstimulation from his thumb rubbing your clit making you tremble.

Leaning back, his hands left your body and he messed around with the buckle of his jeans, you leaned up, helping him. He watched you happily do this for him, his dick springing upward, nearly hitting you in the face.

He could tell you were eager by the way you had already crawled off the bed, getting on your knees in front of him.

Pressing the tip of his cock to your lips, you look up at him, your tongue slipping out to lap up his pre-cum. He let out a soft grunt, mainly because of how beautifully innocent he thought you looked doing this.

This time, it was his hips that were moving, helping guide his cock into your mouth. Suna was thrusting shallowly into your mouth, his hand lifting and gathering your hair into his fist. "There's my good little girl," you had Suna biting down on his lip to suppress his grunts. But you wanted to hear him.

Pushing himself further into your mouth, you let out a gag, drool pooling to the sides of your mouth. Suna held your head still, not allowing you to move an inch. Tears brimmed the corner of your eyes, screwing them shut just as he finally let you go.

Opening your eyes again, your tongue swirls around him and you glance up, meeting his eyes. He liked seeing this way, but he wanted to surprise you, fucking into your mouth harshly, making your jaw sting. "You can take it,"

You gagged once more, his strokes becoming more sloppy as he continued to fuck into the plush of your mouth. Pleasure soared through him, his cock twitching in your mouth and before you knew it, he was coating your throat.

Taking him out of your mouth, you wrapped your hand around him, pumping him a few times before standing and lying back on the bed, ready for him. Suna wasted no time in towering over you, lining himself up with your entrance.

You reached up, craving to feel his lips against yours again. He watched as you ached for him to kiss you, lifting your leg a bit before shifting himself inside of you. "Suna," that's all he needed. To see the expression on your face as he did this.

When his lips met yours, you melted from under him, wrapping an arm around his neck to pull him closer to you. Suna moved his hips into you slowly, never wanting the moment to end.

He'd stay like this forever if you'd let him.

Carefully, he rocked his hips, occasionally picking up the pace but immediately reducing his speed. Suna didn't want you cumming yet, wanting to keep it slow and passionate. It was unlike him, but he wanted to be inside you for as long as he could.

His thumb rubbed your cheek lovingly. "Please," you moan out, his eyes scanning your face. "No," was all he said, making you go crazy. You wanted more — needed more. His cock proceeded to sink deeper into you, your nails digging into his back. It almost made you apologize, but you knew he'd just brush it off.

The boy smirked, seeing as you laid there desperately wanting more. And he wasn't willing to deliver, just yet.

Your lips were sore when you pulled away, breathless. "I'm gonna cum inside you, okay?" Suna breathed out, searching your face. He noticed a few beads of sweat and was quick to wipe them away for you. "Okay," you didn't really care at the moment.

"God," he swiveled his hips, his thrusts growing sloppy. With a few more thrusts, you came undone, allowing a wail to release your lips as you did so. Suna chased after his own, releasing into you as he let out a much-needed groan. His forehead rested against yours and with a few more thrusts he pulled out of you and fell to your side.

"You're getting me a plan b," Suna nodded at your words, his tongue running against his bottom lip. "Stay with me tonight," he asked. You swallowed thickly before shifting closer against him. "I will," was your answer and he held you close, wrapping his arms around, never wanting to let you go.

There was a loud bang at the door, making Suna groan. "They'll go away," he mumbled into your hair, his chin resting on the top of your head. Your eyes closed, thinking the same thing until there was another bang.

"Who the fuck knocks that loud," Suna jumped up out of the bed, leaving the space beside you. It had only been a second and you missed him. "Give me a second, I'll be back," pulling his boxers up, he reached over and grabbed a pair of sweats that laid on the back of his chair.

He remained shirtless, rushing to the door. "Did you knock hard enough?" as the words released his mouth, he stared at the two officers before him, eyes drooping irritatedly. "Fuck," he grumbled.