"I'm Tired of being a State." - TexCali

"I'm tired of being a state. I don't and never have liked having the weight of the world on my shoulders, and I don't know how DC has dealt with it for 200 damned years. As a state the only way I would get out besides this is death, and I don't want to leave you! I don't want you to lose me when I die!"

Cali stood there, taken aback by the sudden burst of emotions. He tried to stutter out a response, mouth working to say something to the confession. They had been dating for five years and this was the most forward expression of love that he can remember. There was a moment of silence before he grabbed Texas' neck and pulled him down into a bruising kiss. Texas barely had time to take a breath when the wind was just about knocked out of him by the kiss, slowly sinking into the familiar rhythm of kissing his smaller lover.

After several minutes of straight kissing Texas broke away from the kiss, looking down into Cali's eyes. His pupils had dilated heavily, eclipsing his blue iris's. They blew out like this whenever they kissed, the strong influx of emotions never failing to arouse the younger state.

"Texas?" Cali asked, grinding against the former state's hips, "Just... I really want you right now."

"But were-" He was cut off by Cali slipping a hand into his pants and a breathy voice whispering: "I don't care if the entire damned country walks into the room right now, I want you Texas!" He began to unbutton Texas' pants, effectively shutting him up. With that statement, the dominant side of Texas was brought out, and he pushed Cali down onto the large table used for minor meetings. He glanced around and realized that neither of them had any lube on them.

Cali had come to the same conclusion and sighed heavily before perking up.

"You know, you don't have to actually... be inside of me. We can just... just come here!"

Texas smiled. Cali was usually submissive, both in bed and in everyday life. So watching him get commanding and dominant in bed had never failed to get him riled up. He approached Cali and began to take off the younger's pants. He could see how hard Cali had gotten underneath their cotton briefs, erection straining against the tight fabric. Texas begins to trail kisses across his chest, hands feeling the goosebumps he leaves in his wake. He's about to pull down their briefs when a hand stops his.

Cali is looking up at him, a mischievous grin spreading from ear to ear.

"Let me take care of you. You just gave up your position so that you wouldn't die in the future. So you deserve some quality treatment. Is that okay actually?" His expression has changed from playful to anxious in a matter of seconds. He was always like this when he got dominant, afraid that he wouldn't like it, or preferred if he remained submissive. He would reassure Cali every time, and he needed to do that now.

"You can Poppy, in fact, I would like that very, very much..." With that he nipped at Cali's collar bone, drawing a small yelp from him. They switched position, Cali dropping to the floor to unbuckle his belt, pulling his slacks down to his ankles. He nuzzled his cheek to the outline of Texas' cock, mouthing it through the fabric. He shuddered, the feeling of Cali's mouth on him a luxury he intended to savor. After a few more seconds of nuzzling, he pulled it out. It was fairly-sized, cut, and well-proportioned. In other words, it was standard.

Flicking his eyes upward, Cali wrapped his lips around the head, sucking it into his mouth and tasting his salty precum. He closes his eyes and moans, a low vibration that runs down his dick from head to root. Texas can't help but grasp the back of Cali's head, restraining himself from pulling the smaller state down onto his cock, instead settling for gently guiding him down. Cali closed his eyes, widening his jaw to accommodate more of his lover.

"F-fucking hell Poppy..." Texas was panting, the stress of the decision he had just made and the stress of his job leaving him pent up. Cali knew this and redoubled his efforts, slowly moving his mouth up and down. Meanwhile, Texas was slowly falling apart. His face was flushed, a strawberry red color extending from his collarbone to his cheeks. Cali always thought he was adorable when he blushed, the hard features of a man with the weight of the world on his shoulders disappearing. It was refreshing to Cali.

Cali was so lost in his observations that he jerked with surprise when Texas' other hand wrapped around his neck and pulled him down roughly. With a strangled cry, he began to come, hips minutely jerking as he held Cali down. Cali wrapped his hand around his own cock, stroking himself to completion as Texas shuddered and shook above him, eyes closed and mouth open. When Texas' orgasm subsided and he opened his eyes, he was greeted by Cali's face. He was staring up at him with half-lidded eyes, blue and hooded. Brown hair was tousled, disheveled by his hands. His skin sparkled with sweat under the fluorescent ceiling lights of the room, and in that moment, the only word Texas could describe him as was 'angelic'.

Without as much as a word, Texas grabbed Cali and hoisted him up. Gripping Cali to his chest he kissed him. He could feel the state slump against him, their bodies fitting together as they panted. They only broke apart at the realization that the door to the room had opened. They whirled toward the entrance, the deadpan expression of DC greeting them. He stood still in his immaculate black suit, staring at the two of them. He finally broke the silence with one word.

"...Unprofessional"