𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

I walked to school with Beth, as I was still pissed of with my so called friends

I walked to school with Beth, as I was still pissed of with my so called friends. "Georgia what's wrong? You haven't seemed yourself, for bloody ages" beth questioned softly, as I felt her staring at me, whilst I kept looking ahead. "Nothing" I told her bluntly.

She sighed as we walked through the school gates, into the floods of other students. "Missy and Nas are over there, I'll see you later" Beth told me, grabbing my hand and squeezing it, as I nodded and smiled, watching her run over to her friends.

I kept walking on my own, until I saw katie sitting with amir, Lucy and Hassan, run over to me. "Alright?" She smiled, strutting beside me cheerily. "What the fuck do you think?" I stated. "Oh come on, it ain't that big of a deal. I don't even know what your annoyed about" she smiled infront of me.

"For fucks sake course you don't! Cos it ain't your brother who could go to jail if he's caught!" I snapped. "But that ain't our fault" the girl informed me. "I know" I replied sullenly. "Sorry, it Just annoyed me, how yous all knew he was a dealer and didn't tell me" I shrugged.

"It's alright babe, come on there's a yr7 who's trying to fight amir over here" she laughed, as I went to walk beside her, before hearing commotion from the end of the quad.

"Proper fight that" Katie murmered, as we both stared over, until I realised who the two fighting were. "Shit" i murmered back, my brothers being covered from my view due to the crowd forming around.

I walked over quickly, not waiting to see if Katie was going to follow me or not, as i shoved my way through the crowd of people, seeing the fight be split up by the PE teachers. "Your just like dad!" Was what i heard, before the two got properly split up, and shoved to other sides of the playground.

"Get to class, all of ya!" Mr bell yelled at everyone, as they began to disperse. I quickly ran to catch up with Cory, who had aggressively stormed of. "Oi wait" i yelled over, as he turned around. "You shouldn't of had to see that" he told me, hearing sympathy in his tone.

"What started it" i asked, ignoring what he had just said. I mean it wasn't like I hadn't seen worse. "The bloody baby, and some christening" he shrugged.

"The baby? Have a bit of decency to call your son by his name" i stated, stopping walking to actually make him understand. "I ain't got nothing to do with him, I'm not wrecking my life cos of Candice Murgatroyd"

"But it wasn't just her fault was it. Takes two to make a baby. And now you've ditched her to deal with it herself. A mum can't leave as easily" i informed him, realising the last thing I said, contradicted it all.

Cory plainly scoffed. "Ours managed it"

• • •